This is a recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings. Do we have to have to say any more? Get all set to set your Quest Tortilla Chips to the examination with this uncomplicated recipe!
Verify out the movie and get the whole recipe under!
BACON WRAPPED ONION RINGS
Yields: 3 servings |
Calories: 260 | Protein: 27g | Unwanted fat: 12g | Net Carb: 9g
Whole Carb: 11g | Fiber: 2g Erythritol: n/a | Sugar: 2g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Complete Time: 30 minutes (together with cool time)
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE SWIRLS
- 2 bags Quest Tortilla Chips, crushed (both flavor!)
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 2 eggs, frivolously overwhelmed
- 1/2 sweet onion, peel and cut into 1/2″ sliced rings (about 9 of the larger sized rings)
- 12 slices common bacon, 1-2 for each ring.
- Preheat oven to 375 F and get ready a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Position the oat flour, chips and egg all in different shallow bowls.
- Coat a ring in flour, then the egg clean, and then dip in the chip bowl till completely lined with chip crumbs.
- Wrap the covered onion ring with bacon and safe in put with a skewer.
- Put baking sheet with bacon-wrapped onion rings in the oven and bake for 9-12 minutes or right up until golden brown.