The e-commerce is a very competitive field because our rival is no more than a click away. If a client does not like the website that we have built as an online store, he will simply go to another e-commerce site to buy the products he needs. If you are looking to gain more clients and attract their attention, you must be sure that your website is usable and as friendly as possible. It does not matter if your prices are very low or your offers the best products in the market because if customers find that navigation on your site is confusing, reaching a pre-established destination will be difficult.
List of best sellers by e-commerce site
- The Definitive Guide to Shopify Themes: Master the Design Skills to Build World-Class Ecommerce Sites
- Gatsby E-Commerce: A Practical Introduction to Creating E-Commerce Sites with the Gatsby Framework
- Ecommerce Evolved: The Essential Playbook To Build, Grow & Scale A Successful Ecommerce Business
- E-Commerce Website Optimization: Why 95% of Your Website Visitors Don’t Buy, and What You Can Do About it
- Make an E-commerce Site in a Weekend: Using PHP
- The Best Damn Website & eCommerce Marketing Optimization Guide, Period! (The Best Damn Books)
- Mastering WooCommerce 4: Build complete e-commerce websites with WordPress and WooCommerce from scratch
- Starting an Online Business and Internet Marketing 2021: Guide to Setting up an E-Commerce Website, SEO, and Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Statistical Methods in Online A/B Testing: Statistics for data-driven business decisions and risk management in e-commerce
- Ecommerce Millionaires: The Underground Playbook of Eight-Figure Online Brands
The best e-commerce site 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Usability means that you have to make the purchase process as fast and as easy as possible. These tips will allow you to create an easier way to use your e-commerce site which can create higher conversion rates.
- Highlight call-to-action buttons
- Allow to buy without registering
- Search function
- Locate the customer in the purchase process
- Protect privacy
Highlight call-to-action buttons : Call-to-action buttons should not be underestimated as help to build higher conversion rates and improve site usability. Making these call-to-action buttons stand out. You have to think about the size of the button, color, font, text and positioning. It has to be very clear and in a color that stands out from the background color of the web page. On the other hand, the local language must be taken into consideration, so resorting to IP delivery to serve customized versions of your call-to-action button according to the customer’s location is convenient.
Allow to buy without registering: One thing that online buyers bother you most is the registration in a long and tedious process before finalizing the purchase. Is it better for guests to access the list of products without having to register and leave after the purchase is made, ask the customer if they want to register so that the next purchase is easier? This type of method is used to increase sales, improve customer retention, and reduce cart abandonment.
Search Function: Search functionality helps customers find what they are looking for, which makes their shopping experience more satisfying than frustrating. Who would want to go from one page to another, reading the description of each product that you have in your online store, just to find what they are looking for these days?
This is highly recommended for an e-commerce site that offers a wide variety of products sold, and if category refinement is added, the search process can be even faster, allowing buyers to find what they are looking for.
Locate the customer in the purchase process: When placing the order, the customer has to know what to expect in the purchase process, ie how many steps he has already completed and how many more he needs to complete. Without a navigation path, customers easily get bored and think that their shopping procedures take forever, making them more likely to abandon their purchases just midway.
In addition, using the navigation path they help customers to go back a step earlier and correct the mistakes they have made without having to start over from scratch, or give up the whole process altogether.
Protect privacy: No e-commerce website is complete without proper content management and personal security. Buyers should have confidence in buying products on their e-commerce site, so you need to make sure that your site is a trusted site that has features to protect the privacy of its customers. Obtaining a trusted certificate such as VeriSign or Hacker Safe and an up-to-date SSL certificate to increase customer confidence and offer greater security of purchase is a convenient action.