How they react or better expressed, that drives readers to continue reading a content or to click on a link that leads to an article, a video or a photo, are questions whose answers you need to use to make more efficient the presentation of our content.
It is proven that a user in today’s society, looks at headlines and summaries and that the rapid and almost emotional evaluation of them leads them to introduce themselves in the integral content. Therefore, as our material is presented, it is of vital importance and we say vital because its existence depends on this.
- Lead the Allies or Empire of Japan through the whole of WW2 in the Pacific, month by month
- 20 campaigns covering the war in the Pacific and Second Sino Japanese War
- Classic strategic wargaming – unparalleled depth and historical accuracy
- Command more than 130 types of aircraft and 100 types of warships from 7 nations
- Powered by a detailed and realistic simulation of WW2 air and naval combat
- Intelligent AI which constantly adapts its strategy to ensure every game is challenging and unique
List of best sellers by strategic content
- Strategic Writing for UX: Drive Engagement, Conversion, and Retention with Every Word
- The Definitive Guide to Strategic Content Marketing: Perspectives, Issues, Challenges and Solutions
- Strategic Reading in the Content Areas: Practical Application for Creating a Thinking Environment
- Strategic Tax News
- Lost Content
- Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis
- Strategic Reading in the Content Areas: Practical Applications for Creating a Thinking Environment
- Pacific Fire
- The Strategic Storyteller: Content Marketing in the Age of the Educated Consumer
- War in the North: The Aleutians
The best strategic content 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Well, we are going to reveal some answers obtained from serious analyzes of the way of acting of the American users.
A little over three quarters (76%) of adults online in the US They say that in the last three months, they click on the links to related articles (for example, articles, videos, photos) to continue reading about a topic, according to a work by nRelate .
On the other hand, the survey also indicates that the links that are often placed at the bottom of an article (the so-called “keep reading”), are the second method that users prefer when searching for information online, reaching 28%, surpassing the recommendation of friends through Facebook (8%).
How do the users decide the click?
There are several factors that influence the decisions of users to click on the content:
- 62% say that they first look for content in traditional news media instead of images, videos or blogs.
Then users are more likely to link to another article by 34%, while a video is reduced to 15%. But, an important thing is to know that 39% prefer to click on an article that has an image associated with it .
Regarding the associated or suggested content, the user takes into account the origin of the link, and according to this 84% prefer local news, 78% to national news, and 62% to entertainment news, mainly sports ( 47%).
The quality of the content is the key
Online consumers measure the reliability of content mainly by its origin, especially if it is one they already know in the real world (60%) and prefer articles that contain images by 24% and those that contain an image of the author in 23%
Approximately one in four online consumers (24%) say they trust articles with the image , and 11% say they trust articles with embedded video.
Decisions for purchase
Purchase decisions linked to content was also studied in this work and it was found that 44% of consumers trust the content of the manufacturer’s website or the brand of the product .
The decisions through content found through the search engines were given in 31%. The opinion of the experts affected 28% in the group of consumers studied and through the normal news they decided 20%.
The comments on products and services made in social networks about products and services of the group of friends or referring consumers, affect a 10% in the decision to purchase it .
It is interesting to study these basic results, in order to design the strategic content and its presentation to the user, since the format and the way in which that content reaches it can become an element of success.