The importance of content is being increasingly considered by the largest Internet search engine, Google, through modifications in its algorithms that perform the work of valorization of the sites in the network in order to place us in an order in the grid of results. One of its main references, Eric Schmidt has published a book which clearly records the direction that Google has established and especially the importance of authorship in the articles offered on the web.
- Everybody Writes Your Go To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Content Inc How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses
List of best sellers by creating content
- The One Hour Content Plan: The Solopreneur’s Guide to a Year’s Worth of Blog Post Ideas in 60 Minutes and Creating Content That Hooks and Sells
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- Impossible to Ignore: Creating Memorable Content to Influence Decisions
- Save the Cat!® Writes for TV: The Last Book on Creating Binge-Worthy Content You’ll Ever Need
- Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses
- The Yahoo! Style Guide: The Ultimate Sourcebook for Writing, Editing, and Creating Content for the Digital World
- The Profitable Content System: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Creating Wildly Profitable Content Without Burnout
- Practical Content Strategy & Marketing: The Content Strategy & Marketing Course Guidebook
- Writing for the Web: Creating Compelling Web Content Using Words, Pictures, and Sound
The best creating content 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Based on this, we must consider an internal analysis, to ask ourselves if the content that we upload to the network, we are elaborating it with a purpose previously studied so that it has a special importance for the reader.
Each time you find more content in the network, to the point that it becomes impossible for a matter of time, to read them all; for which a selection of them is indispensable and in that selection play the factors that we must take into account in the purpose of our article or post.
This meeting of our content with the needs of the reader is key for it to stop reading, that is, invest your time, in our material and do not discard it. That is to say before structuring our content, we must ask ourselves as the first question if the purpose of the product we are developing is aligned with what our readers are looking for.
Now, as we define our purpose Assuming that we have convinced ourselves that our content has no reason to be without a purpose, how we detect or choose the guidelines that should be derived from reading it.
As everything has been at some point studied by some restless character, there is a base that is not very up-to-date but we can consider it as a starting point to order our objectives and take steps to clarify where we should direct our purposes.
The basis of our purposes is called: 3P Rule
The three Ps come from the things that must be taken into the purposes of a content, if we ignore these concepts in our article, their success is extremely compromised.
The contents must be addressed to people and although this seems obvious, many times when we are developing the same we do not have a fairly good knowledge of the audience. It is not going to produce a connection with someone if we do not know who that person is, because the first P is fundamental to structure the way of presenting the content in a way that aligns with the targuet or profile to which we are addressing. You have to define the ideal reader before making the post.
The second P is the initial letter of Problems , and there is a connection between these first P. All People have Problems to solve. It does not matter on what subject, but it must try to make the purpose of its content solve problems for people and in this way gain the trust of it. Trust is a great value on the Internet and is the necessary gateway to sell products and services.
Within this group of connected P that is People – Problems we can find traditional vendors that do not manage to attract clients on the Internet; parents with teenage children who have problems at school; a couple who has ordered a baby and looks for information for doubts that appear and so we could continue with an infinity of cases connecting people with problems.
And finally the Products , the third P; that ultimately is the purpose of every company, to sell. But the Product must have a strong link with the problems of the people, they must present a solution to the problems of the people. We can not want to sell a product if we have not previously done a study on the problems of the people that can solve our product.
While the rule of the three P is not a monolithic structure, it can serve as we said to begin to illuminate our head at the time of projecting a content and not forget that content without purpose is something empty that is doomed to failure.