Around 22% of the brands are making personalized offers on their websites, and it is estimated that in the next few years this figure will triple reaching 59%. Personalized Marketing shows a strong growth trend using high-tech tools within which sensors occupy a privileged place.
Personalized Pens with your Custom Text- Bulk 45 Pack- for Marketing, Parties, and Events, 3 in 1 Capacitive Stylus & Ballpoint Pen + Led Light compatible with most touchscreen Devices, Blue
- 45 PENS WITH FREE PERSONALIZATION : Fully customize the pen to represent what you want – laser-engrave the name of your company, wedding couples, graduation class, or anything to capture the moment.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOOL FOR EVERYONE: This incredible pen functions as so many things that prove to be useful in various situations – jot down notes, use it as a flashlight, and navigate through your tablet.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY DEVICES: SyPen’s Stylus Tip Pen is compatible with touch screen devices from various brands for your convenience. Use them everywhere from your phone to your tablet with ease
- CONVENIENCE RIGHT IN YOUR POCKET: Bring it with you anywhere you go! A perfectly sized utensil that fits right in any pocket, backpack, purse with supreme ease so it’s always handy when you need it most!
- MULTIPLE COLORS: Choose your favorite color to fully express yourself through our pens! These amazing stylus pens are available in six different shades: black, blue, green, red, and gunmetal.
100 Customizable Wristbands – Personalized Customizable Rubber Bracelets – Customized for Events, Gifts, Marketing, Fundraisers – Men, Women, Kids.
- EXPRESS WHAT MATTERS with easily customizable wristbands featuring a wide-variety of colors and fonts to choose from. Just click “Customize Now” to begin!
- AVAILABLE IN THREE SIZES: 1/2 Inch Debossed Wristbands. Small is 160 mm in circumference and is for wrists under 15.5 cm, Medium is 180 mm in circumference and is for wrists 15.5-17.5 cm and Large is 202 mm in circumference and is for wrists 17.5-19.5 cm.
- Material: 100% Silicone.
- 100% non-allergenic
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Our 100% silicone rubber wristbands are debossed and ink-filled. They are high quality, durable, waterproof, and come with a 30 day replacement or refund guarantee for manufacturing defects.
P1000-001 Personalized Marketing Solutions Technical Mastery Test v1 Online Certification Video Learning Success Bundle (DVD)
- Complete Video learning includes End to End recording lectures prepared by real time SAP expert consultants.
- Professional experts & company recommend combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your training needs and will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
List of best sellers by Personalized marketing
- Customer Data Platforms: Use People Data to Transform the Future of Marketing Engagement
- Personalized Pens with your Custom Text- Bulk 45 Pack- for Marketing, Parties, and Events, 3 in 1 Capacitive Stylus & Ballpoint Pen + Led Light compatible with most touchscreen Devices, Blue
- Real Estate Sold by Sign, Testimonial Sign, Home Sweet Home Sign, Realtor Marketing props, Real Estate Gift for Clients, Real Estate Personalized Sign, Real Estate Sold Signs, Size 24×18 and 36×24
- 100 Customizable Wristbands – Personalized Customizable Rubber Bracelets – Customized for Events, Gifts, Marketing, Fundraisers – Men, Women, Kids.
- A PLUS MARKETING Personalized Beach Towel (Turquoise)
- Marketing 5.0: Technology for Humanity
- A PLUS MARKETING Personalized Cousin Throw
- P1000-001 Personalized Marketing Solutions Technical Mastery Test v1 Online Certification Video Learning Success Bundle (DVD)
- Real Estate Sold Sign, Realtor Marketing Poster, Real Estate Custom Sign, Personalized Sign for Real Estate, Gifts for Realtors, Office Decor, Real Estate Agent Gifts, Sold Sign Real Estate Size 24×18
- Behavioral Marketing: Delivering Personalized Experiences at Scale
The best Personalized marketing 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
In a valuable survey of 600 European salespersons conducted by Neolane, it is observed that more than half of those consulted (54%) expect to have a significant ROI of the investment made in personalized Marketing within a period of months. This is indicating the high degree of confidence in the use of these new tools that merge technological components with commercial strategies.
The incorporation of sensors that send information about the movements of the potential client, in addition to the climate of the environment in which it moves, its location and displacement, in addition to other more specific data, requires that this flow of large amounts of data be synchronize through the Cloud system, from where the software in real time decides actions through specific algorithms.
This requires an equipment of the companies to be able to administer these immense packages of information (BigData) as a way to make efficient and profitable the data gathering effort.
As a demonstration of these possibilities offered by the use of information revealed through sensors, the company T3 (The Think Tank), is testing an application called Scout that differs substantially from the applications linked to marketing that exist in the market.
This is due to the fact that commonly the sites in mobile devices and applications, do not deliver “intelligent” experiences, which take into account information about the context in which the user finds himself, such as the location, orientation and direction he is taking, the climatic conditions abroad, the population of the place you are visiting and more, but they are limited to offer generic applications with correct messages, information or offers.
For example, Scout, receiving the information that the potential customer moves on a hot and humid day, offers him an ice cream or a cold drink; or in the case that rain is occurring, offers umbrellas.
Through sensors placed on smartphones, the application takes into account if the customer is traveling, processing the information and sending offers from nearby businesses to where they are traveling, also using data such as time, weather and others to customize the same
That is, it changes the “passive” attitude of the majority of applications, passes to an active position processing the information through algorithms and selecting the most suitable offer to the context in which the client is located.
The anticipation of the user’s needs is one of the most sought after goals by large online business companies, such as Amazon. The new technological tools are leading to achieving ever greater efficiency in the determination of the product or service that the client needs, thanks to a greater efficiency of the algorithms and an administration of large flows of information.