The importance of blogs within the planning of a strategy to increase the traffic of a website of a company has been constituted as a proven reality for several reasons. Here we list 10 of them.
List of best sellers by strategy to increase the traffic of a website
- Generate Online Traffic: A guide to increase traffic on your websites. Increase your followers to earn a massive profit.
- The Psychology of a Website: Mastering Cognitive Biases, Conversion Triggers and Modern SEO to Achieve Massive Results
- The Remodeler Marketing Blueprint: How to Attract Quality Leads, Increase Sales, and Dominate Your Competition
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies For Dominating 2018! Learn How To Rank Higher And Beat Your Competition Online!
- A / B Testing: The Most Powerful Way to Turn Clicks Into Customers
- Amazon FBA Sales Boost (2021): 33 Little Tricks to Increase Your Amazon Private Label Sales, Get Organic Free Traffic, and Create a More Profitable FBA … (Fulfillment by Amazon Business Book 5)
- The Digital Fundraising Blueprint: How to Raise More Money Online for Your Nonprofit
- The CLICK Technique: Tap into the Internet’s Massive Power to Produce a Steady Stream of Traffic and Leads for Your Small Business
- Understanding and Appreciation of the Novel
- My spirit animal is a hashtag. Because I’m a blogger: Editorial planner for blog posts. Blog post manager journal for bloggers and content creators.
The best strategy to increase the traffic of a website 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Attract an audience
Every business needs traffic, whether it is foot traffic in a main street store or “eyes” to an online store. A good blog, not only generates traffic, but also helps keep traffic from encouraging people to return and grow in loyalty.
Inform, interact and learn from your audience
Reports with rich and deep contents generate visitors that become safe and loyal customers. More people are turning to the Internet to research before buying. You can place your company as a go-to resource, thus obtaining more business. In addition, with blogs, information flows go both ways. You can acquire a perspective in the minds of your clients, their needs, challenges and preferences. Comments, comment forms, surveys and surveys are immediate and spontaneous market research tools. It’s like working with a free discussion group that tells you what products to create and why.
Save your audience
Too much marketing is focused on gaining a lot of initial visibility through advertising or impact-seeking attention. If that tactic does not turn into immediate sales, the budget and effort is wasted. With a blog you can keep the interest of potential customers for longer, in turn winning customers over time, and take them back to hear from you long after your first contact. No need for spam, desperate sounding sales messages.
Energize your audience
Even better than a growing, loyal audience is a growing audience, faithful that take action. A blog can motivate its visitors to do things. All you need is a content that energizes you, a story of motivation and a clear call to action.
Respond to stories and clients
Customer service and public relations have never been more important; A bad story can spread around social networks on the web at full speed. Your blog becomes a way to respond to explain your version of any story and put out the fires of negative activity.
Links to direct traffic
There is nothing of better value, than content with personality to attract links from other websites, forums, discussion lists and social networks. These links bring an amount of attention, as well as quality, targeted visitors that become a good advantage.
Links for SEO
Links are important to bring search visitors. The more linkable your website is, the better your search results will be. Very often traditional websites are difficult to link and it is not easy for search engines to index. This may be due to the structure of the website, the software that is built, or its excessively complex URL. Blogs are almost always superior in this respect.
The creation of trust and familiarity
Trust is vital in making sales decisions and important to encourage visitors to opt in their process of generating opportunities. By starting with compelling information and resources, to encourage repeat communication, and to create familiarity. Over time, this creates a strong bond of trust, making sales, much easier.
This positive attention and values-based, long-term experiences not only create confidence. They help create a stronger, better brand. This leads to word-of-mouth advertising, which is one of the best forms of promotion you can get.
Grow a community
Through discussion, interaction and feedback, you can help forge a sense of community that can be strengthened both online and offline.