A microwave oven (also generally referred to as a microwave) is an electric powered oven that heats and cooks foods by exposing it to electromagnetic radiation in the microwave frequency variety. This induces polar molecules in the meals to rotate and generate thermal power in a method regarded as dielectric heating.
Top 10 Best Selling Microwave Ovens
- Compact size perfect for most college dorm rooms and small kitchen areas.
- Exterior in inches: 17.7W x 10.2H x 12.5D
- 10 power settings at 700 watts, add 30 seconds option, defrost, safety lock, and LED clock display.
- One-touch pre-sets for popcorn, pizza/bread, Soup, potatoes, fresh and frozen vegetables.
- Removable glass turntable.
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods
- Make food preparation simpler with 9 preset menu items
- Now it's easier to defrost peas, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice. Quick-cook voice presets and a simplified keypad let you just ask Alexa to start microwaving.
- Auto Popcorn Replenishment can automatically reorder popcorn when you run low, enabled by Amazon Dash Replenishment technology.
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- Kitchen countertop microwave oven for preparing snacks, heating up last night's leftovers or food preparation.
- Durable strong construction with a stainless steel front display and black cabinet for compact durability.
- 10 cooking power levels provide tremendous flexibility and helps deliver a quality meal every time
- Six one-touch quick cook menu buttons: Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Beverage, Reheat, Frozen Food
- Stainless steel front panel makes it look as great as it works
Choose the suitable ability stage of micro mode in your microwave oven according to cooking needs.
Check out Far more:
- Microwave Ovens: Various Modes
- Microwave Ovens: Combination Cooking Feature
- Microwave Ovens: Auto Cook Function
- Microwave Ovens: Glass Tray Fixing Process
- Microwave Ovens: Utensils & Modes Of Usage
- Microwave Ovens Safety: Do’s & Don’ts
- Microwave Ovens: Child Lock Function
- LG NeoChef Microwave Ovens – Transform Your Way Of Cooking
- These Diseases Are ALL Caused By Microwave Ovens, And You’ve Probably IGNORED Them!
- Cook Delicious Stuffed Tomato Recipe With LG Microwave Ovens Featuring Charcoal Lighting
- LG Microwave Ovens – Revisit Your Childhood Memories
- LG NeoChef Microwave Ovens – The Smarter Way Of Cooking
- Scavenging Microwave Ovens
- [hindi] How Microwave Ovens Work And Some Brief History About Its Invention
- Microwave Ovens: Use Auto Cook Menu
- HOW TO CHANGE BULB ON PANASONIC MICROWAVE OVENS
- क्या माइक्रोवेव हमारे लिए सुरक्षित है | Microwave Ovens: Good Or Bad? | How Microwave Oven Works?
- Top 10 Panasonic Microwave Ovens : Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven With Genius
- Microwave Ovens: “Preparation Of Foods Stone Age To Space Age” 1969 Litton Industries
- Top 10 Best Microwave Ovens In India 2017