(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Best Seller #1
- PORTABILITY: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- VARIETY OF CUTS: 24. 5 in. of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- POWER: 15Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- ONBOARD STORAGE: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- GUARENTEED TOUGH: Metal roll cage ensures job site durability
Best Seller #2
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt Table Saw, 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade, Rolling Stand, Push Stick, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, 2x Blade Wrenches, Blade Guard Assembly manual
- Other Specs: Max Rip to Left of Blade – 22” | Max Rip to Right of Blade – 32-1/2” | Max Width of Dado – 13/16” | Arbor Size – 5/8” | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45° – 2-1/4” | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8” | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque Motor with the Power to cut pressure Treated lumber and hardwoods
Best Seller #4
- Quick and easy installation
- Never needs removing to empty
- Fits many different table saws (having base dimensions up to 20" wide and 17" deep)
- Optional and easy vacuum connection
- Comes in 3 modes: collector, funnel and vacuum
Best Seller #5
Metabo HPT Compound Miter Saw, 10-Inch, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel Range, Large Table, 10" 24T TCT Miter Saw Blade (C10FCGS)
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Miter angle range: 0°-52°, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Bevel range: 0°-45˚, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
Best Seller #6
- Power and Durability: 15 Amp, 4,000 Rpm Motor
- Miter Detent Plate Improves Productivity and Ensures Cutting Accuracy: Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate with 14 Positive Stops
- Miter Dentent Override That Allows You to Override the Miter Stops and Adjust to the Desired Setting Without the Saw Slipping into the Miter Detents. Arbor Size Is 5/8 Inches
- TALL SLIDING FENCES that support crown molding up to 5 1/4 Inch nested and base molding up to 6 1/2 Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Cross Cut Capacity Up to 2x8 Inch Dimensional Lumber at 90° and a 2x6 Inch Dimensional Lumber at 45°
- Machined Base Fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Bevels to the left up to 48° and to the right up to 3°, with positive stops at 0°, 45° and 33.9° for cutting crown molding laying flat with 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Includes a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench, vertical clamp and comfortable side handles in the base
Best Seller #7
Goplus Table Saw, 10-Inch 15-Amp Portable Table Saw, Cutting Speed Up to 5000RPM, 45º Double-Bevel Cut, 36T Blade, Aluminum Table, Benchtop Table Saw with Metal Stand, Sliding Miter Gauge
- 【Powerful Cutting Performance】Equipped with high-power 15 Amp motor in low noise, this table saw delivers 5,000 RPM cutting performance to rip through various kind of hardwood with ease. And the heavy-duty stand effectively prevents table from rollover during cutting.
- 【36 Tooth Blade & Aluminum Tabletop】Coated alumium tabletop with 26" rip capacity can easily rip through larger wood material and reduce extra friction for smoother sliding. 36T carbide-tipped blade with transparent guard and riving knife protects you from accidental hurt and flying chips.
- 【Double Bevel Cutting & Adjustable Height】Featuring the double bevel cutting from 0-45°, this table saw provides cross cut at 90°--3" and bevel cut at 45°--2-1/2". And there’s a large hand wheel to control the blade lifting, convenient for different needs, such as slotting, ripping or cutting.
- 【Miter Gauge & Rip Fence】Sliding miter gauge can be adjusted from -45° to 45° for cross cutting. And self-aligning rip fence with parallel guide on both sides assists the more precise and stable cutting without any wobbling.
- 【Ergonomic Benchtop Table Saw】On-board storage system is convenient for your wrench and push stick when not in use. The on/off safety switch is available to control and provide overload protection. And it can be used without the stand which is convenient for outdoor wood cutting.
Best Seller #8
Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color, Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Router Tables, Jointers and Band Saws
- This 5 piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, shaper, band saw, table saw and jointer. From the narrow v-style push stick, to the beefy long push block, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications.
- Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the SAFETY ORANGE color for high visibility when in use. This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process. Being SAFETY ORANGE also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location.
- The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, band saw, jointer or a router table. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects. All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process
- Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block. The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand. The soles are also washable with with warm water. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again.
- The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks (1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block), 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick.
Best Seller #9
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
Best Seller #10
- Versatile worktable converts to a sawhorse or work bench in seconds – no assembly required
- Compact, foldable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage – only 5” depth when folded
- Worktable supports up to 300 lbs., sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. – legs lock for added security
- Includes two (2) Quick Clamps and four (4) clamp dogs to secure a variety of materials and shapes
- Tabletop measures 31”x 25” or 725 sq. in., 32” height, 30 lbs. weight
- MAX CLAMPING WIDTH: 18"