Mastering your niche in Google can be a very lucrative and profitable SEO strategy. Achieving a good ranking through keywords in a specific niche helps manage a high quality of traffic to your website and positively differentiate your brand.
List of best sellers by profitable SEO strategy
- SIX-FIGURE DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY SUCCESS: Build a Highly Profitable Seo Business and Never Worry about Making Sales again with this Proven Formula
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand Out From The Crowd
- Master Content Marketing: A Simple Strategy to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience
- Affiliate Marketing: 2 Books in 1: The Ultimate Guide to Start Making Money Online. Discover Profitable SEO Strategies to Improve Your Organic Traffic without Paying for Expensive Advertising.
- The Remodeler Marketing Blueprint: How to Attract Quality Leads, Increase Sales, and Dominate Your Competition
- Profitable Chart Patterns in Forex and Stock Market: Fibonacci Analysis, Harmonic Pattern, Elliott Wave, and X3 Chart Pattern
- 47 Profitable Small Business Ideas You Can Start With $1000 Or Less: The Ultimate Guide to Starting Your Own Business and Making Six Figures (or More) in Your First Year With Just $1000 or Less
- The Forecaster Method: The Modern System to Accurately Evaluate, Forecast, and Scale Your Digital Marketing
- Dropshipping: Master the Art of Product Research and Find the Most Profitable Private Label Items Across Amazon for Amazon FBA and Amazon Fulfillment and Maximizing Your Profits on Your Shopify Store
- Social Media Marketing Revolution Guidebook 2021: Learn about the most profitable secrets to master all marketing tools, generating an abundance of … YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok)
The best profitable SEO strategy 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
The following 5 tips will help achieve this important goal:
1 – Determine your niche
Its not yet clear, the first step to master your niche in Google is to determine what is it. To the extent that your niche is more specific, it will be better.
Your business can offer an important variety of different products or services, but why product or service is your business known? or for which product or service do you want your business to be known? This is the niche you must choose to master in Google.
Depending on your competition and resources, it is very difficult and sometimes impossible to master multiple niches in Google. So, it makes sense to generally choose to focus on a single niche.
To give an example about what we are saying. Let’s take a lawyer’s buffet that specializes in legal trials in the area of personal injury, but also works in legal cases related to crime and family. Ideally, this firm would want to master the three areas it practices. However, unless it has the necessary resources to maintain three websites and manage three separate SEO campaigns, this would be impossible.
By having the signature of the example, limited resources, it would be much more effective and have greater chances of success if you focus and optimize the efforts in the niche of personal injury lawyers, since this is their specialty.
Why? Google seeks to provide users with the most relevant information to meet their needs.
When someone is looking for a lawyer for a personal injury case, this is exactly what you want to find. A user does not respond favorably if his search is answered by a list of lawyers who deal with court cases in the area of crime or family and also personal injury, because that information is not relevant to him considering his immediate needs.
2 – Optimize keywords for a specific niche
Once you have defined the niche to master, you have to focus resources on choosing the right keywords.
Determining keywords is crucial for this. This requires a great knowledge and understanding of the profile of your audience, and knowing the key words that the members of it will use when they search for your product or service. This also needs to be very specific. You can not dominate a niche in Google using generic keywords.
Optimization through specific keywords for your niche has many benefits. These keywords will be less competitive, and therefore will have a better ranking. They will bring traffic to the website that will be most likely to end in a conversion.
Using the previous example, the person who uses the keywords “lawyer + location” is far less feasible from a conversion than another person who uses the keywords “motorcycle accident personal injury lawyer + location” for the search .
3 – Implement Google Autorship
Implementing Google Autorship, we managed to put a human face and a name associated with the website on which we are working. This not only allows users to associate a face with their organization, but also promotes their personal brand, allowing them to appear as an authority within their niche.
This is especially important for professional doctors, lawyers and consultants, where your personal brand is tied to the brand of an organization.
Additionally, it helps establish a credibility relationship with the profile of your audience. Google Autorship can influence the ranking of our site now and in the future, although this point is still being debated. Whatever it has been able to verify is that Google Autorship has a positive impact in the rates of CTR (click through rates), because it increases the visibility of the site in the results of search. in
4 – Write frequently good content with authority in the matter.
The next step is to write good content, with a personal touch that associates you with being an authority on the subject and relevant to your niche. This pursues three clear purposes:
It shows that you are an expert and a leading thinker in your niche.
It acts as a potential resource for your clients and gives them a reason to visit your site.
Google values the quality of the content and this has a positive impact on the rankings.
But be sure to write content with your audience in mind and not to get along with Google. You can incorporate keywords in the content, but make sure they sound natural and integrate a good reading.
5 – Use Google + to promote your content
Google + allows you to use an additional window for your content. It is convenient to use this social platform to place content and interact with the audience by consolidating an image related to the objective niche.
In addition, the positive votes of the audience through the +1, is considered by Google at the time of valuing the site and consequently improve the positioning.