spoke with David Wood, Engineer — Braking, working for MIRA in braking engineering. David takes a appear at why he chose a profession in automotive and presents insights into the remarkable tasks he is effective on.
He also gives wonderful guidelines on what to look out for to pursue a job in automotive!
If you have ever wanted to know a lot more about where a profession in automotive could consider you, look at the job interview and listen to the advice and suggestions.
For extra facts check out www.yourfutureinautomotive.com.
Quite a few many thanks to MIRA Ltd. for their participation.
- Car Engine Oil Lubrication Automotive Appreciation – Part 9
- Automotive Technician (Episode 17)
- Automotive Mechanic Career Overview
- GNTC | Automotive Technology
- SAIT Automotive Service Technology Entrance Exam
- Hydrogen Horizon Automotive Challenge Competition
- We Are Cox Automotive
- Automotive Careers At Jaguar Land Rover With Ali-A
- Car / Automotive Designer Careers Explained – General Motors Auto Design Jobs
- 2018 Coventry University Automotive And Transportation Design Degree Show
- The Future Of Automotive Technicians ~ Episode 35
- Automotive Service Technician Apprentice Spends Scholarship On Tools
- Automotive Engineering | Careers And Where To Begin
- ALPHA Automotive Development Platform
- Lectra Automotive Leather Cutting Machine Versalis® Process
- AUTOMOTIVE HOMEMADE SMOKE MACHINE 10 BUCKS
- Audi – Mega Trends In Automotive Electronics Part 2
- Master Automotive Technology Video
- The Future Of Automotive Lighting With OSRAM Automotive
- DSV Automotive Solutions – Champions League Logistics