The recipe is super simple, delicious and has a portion of the sugar of your regular muffins.
SNICKERDOODLE APPLE MUFFINS
Yields: 10 servings | Serving Measurement: 1 muffin
Calories: 130 | Protein: 9g | Extra fat: 7g | Net Carb: 7g
Whole Carb: 20g | Fiber: 3g
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook dinner Time: 26-28 mins | Total Time: 1hr minutes (together with great time)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup granulated zero calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Scoops Quest Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 apple, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put together a muffin pan with 10 liners.
- in a big mixing bowl, whisk collectively the applesauce, egg whites and almond milk.
- in a different bowl, stir with each other the almond flour, coconut flour, zero calorie sweetener, protein, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Insert the dry to the wet combination and stir until finally a batter forms.
- Fold in the apple pieces.
- Distribute the batter concerning the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- While the muffins are baking, stir collectively all topping substances until finally combination resembles sand.
- Get rid of muffins after ten minutes and sprinkle with topping.
- Return to the oven and bake for one more 12-15 minutes.
- Eliminate and allow cool.
- get pleasure from!