Get a jump on fall with the warm and welcoming flavor of these grilled peaches and vanilla streusel. Best off your generation with a dollop of Halo Top for the maximum enjoyment.
Test out the whole recipe down below!
GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA STREUSEL
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Sizing: 3-4 peach slices and crumble
Calories: 167 | Protein: 10g | Extra fat: 9g | Internet Carb: 12g
Full Carb: 18g |
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Complete Time: 30 mins (which includes interesting time)
- 2 yellow peaches, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp granulated erithritol
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp h2o
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 lower calorie vanilla ice cream of selection (we utilised Halo Major)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and put together a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a foods processor, pulse alongside one another the almond flour, protein powder, walnuts, erythritol, oats and cinnamon.
- Include in the coconut oil, water and vanilla — pulse just till modest crumbles type.
- transfer combine to the baking sheet and unfold the crumbles out in an even layer, masking the pan.
- bake for 6-8 minutes or until eventually golden brown.
- Put together a cast iron grilling skillet or equal with non-adhere spray and switch on to medium-substantial warmth.
- cook peaches 2-3 minutes on each and every side until eventually tender.
- Location the grilled peaches on a serving plate and major with streusel and 1/4 cup of your ice cream of choice.