There are no more retailers that do not value the importance of having a website pointing to customer service and attention. But refining this assessment, it is interesting to study which are the elements that most seek the same in these sites so that ours has them prioritized.
- 9 Chapter Business Plan (MS Word and Excel) – Full Industry Research
- 8 Chapter Marketing Plan (MS Word and Excel)
- 425+ Page Funding Directory!
- Everything you Need to Know About Starting a Local Community Website (How To Guide)
- PowerPoint Presentation Included!
List of best sellers by local business websites
- 3 Months to No.1: The 2021 “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google
- Pre Launch SEO Checklist for Brand New Local Websites: Local Search Engine Optimization Audit for Web Development & Business Marketing 2021 (SEO for Web Developers)
- Roadfood, 10th Edition: An Eater’s Guide to More Than 1,000 of the Best Local Hot Spots and Hidden Gems Across America (Roadfood: The Coast-To-Coast Guide to the Best Barbecue Join)
- How Did My Family Get In My Office?: Surprising Ways Your Upbringing Impacts you At Work And What you Can Do About It
- Local Community Website Business Plan, Marketing Plan, How to Guide, and Funding Directory
- SEO 2021: Learn search engine optimization with smart internet marketing strategies
- Small Business SEO & Local SEO Ranking Strategies: Quickly Rank Your Businesses Website For The Keywords That Matter To Your Bottom Line
- Get FOUND Online: The Local Business Owner’s Guide to Digital Marketing
- The Daily Grind: How to open and run a coffee shop that makes money
- “The Ultimate Small Business Guide To Getting More Local Business From The Internet Within The Next 30 Days!”
The best local business websites 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
For this purpose, we turn to the survey tool, as a fact of reality, to feel on the part of the consumers what they most seek and value in the websites of local businesses.
Seeking to delve into these elements, the consulting company BrightLocal , conducted a survey of 811 consumers located in the United States and Canada, these consumers were represented in a wide range of ages and levels between men (46%) and women (54%).
The questions that were asked were four and the second of this grid said:
What information is most important on a local business website?
The answers gathered show that there are elements that are key for the consumer at the moment of satisfactorily evaluating the website of the local commentary. These elements are:
- List of products (12%)
- Price list (11%)
- Number of telephones (11%)
- Physical address (11%)
- Office hours (10%)
Respondents do not consider elements such as blog content, site for mobile devices or photos of the business team to be crucial. Similarly, customer testimonials are of low importance in an initial evaluation.
However, these factors may have a first evaluation can be placed in the background can play a more important role at the end of the purchase funnel, once the customer has considered that the trade meets their needs.
Regarding special considerations according to gender, the survey shows small differences between the responses of men and women, usually men focus more on the aesthetics and performance of the site, while women are more pragmatic and see more Close up prices and if you can get in touch with the company through email.
What stands out the survey within the age groups, it is visualized that the local customers to whom the business is directed whose age revolves around the age of 55, it is absolutely crucial to give their clients a complete list of the products , services, prices and phone number on the main page to the right. Younger consumers also value this information, but they are also very interested in knowing about the schedule and judging a business based on web design.