It would be redundant and boring if we exposed the importance of videos and images in the function of attracting the attention of customers to the proposal of our business, but we consider interesting, taking into account the unquestionable value of them, try to collaborate mentioning some tips to keep in mind when we create a video in order to promote our product, service or other initiative that promotes our business.
- Browse by interest – Discover videos you’ll love in categories like music, entertainment, news, gaming, and more. All from the comfort of your couch.
- Supports multiple accounts – Everyone at home can sign into YouTube with a Google account to see recommendations, subscriptions, and playlists.
- Play YouTube videos from your phone on the TV – It’s easy to enjoy videos with friends and family. Simply find the videos you want to watch on your phone, then send them to your TV with a single tap.
- Search by voice – Quickly and easily find what you want to watch using voice search.
- Watch movies and shows – Stay entertained with thousands of movies and TV episodes available to own, rent, or watch for free.
- Enjoy music on the big screen – Find music videos featuring your favorite artists, songs, live performances and more. Discover new music based on your tastes and what’s trending around you.
- Watch videos in 4K – YouTube is home to the world’s largest library of online 4K content. Enjoy high-definition videos on the biggest screen in the house – from scenic nature videos to movie and video game trailers and more. (Requires a 4K-capable device.)
- Individual kid profiles: Every profile has its own viewing preferences, video recommendations, and settings.
- Approved content only mode: Parents can handpick the videos, channels and/or collections that they have approved for their child to watch. In this mode, searching for videos is unavailable.
- Timer & Watch it again parental controls: Check your child’s watch history with our Watch it again feature. Or, use the timer to help them transition from watching to doing.
- Parental blocking & flagging for review: With the blocking feature you can easily remove videos so they never appear in the app again. Or, if you find something you think is inappropriate you can flag it for fast review.
- Age based content settings: Select an age category that fits your child, “Preschool” (4 & under), “Younger” (5-7), or “Older” (8+).
- Cable-free live TV. No cable box required. No hidden fees. Easy setup.
- Stream 85+ top broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, HGTV, and premium add-ons. Live and on-demand. Includes your local sports & news, movies, and more.
- Watch on your favorite devices and on the go: smartphones, tablets, computers, and TVs.
- Free unlimited cloud DVR storage space. Never run out of storage space, at no additional cost.
- 6 accounts per household included. Everyone gets their own personal login, watch recommendations, and DVR library.
- Try it free . Monthly pay-as-you-go membership. Start watching in minutes. Cancel anytime.
List of best sellers by YouTube
- Video For YouTube
- Videos For YouTube
- Player App for Kids – Free videos for Kids
- YouTube Kids
- YouTube TV
- Video For YouTube
- Ryan’s DIY Candy Dispenser!
- Kids Videos For YouTube
The best YouTube 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
We mentioned the YouTube tool as the most popular of the platforms among Internet users, but nobility requires reporting that it is not the only one and that they also have a non-negligible audience when deciding to show advertising videos, but as there an almost automatic association of the word videos with YouTube, we are using it as an icon to clarify the destination of the videos.
So, what are the ingredients that can enhance a video and make it excel in the millions that are offered to users? Let’s see below those that according to experience are important to consider, although they are not the only ones:
1. Find the right content for your brand or company.
Choose a content for your videos that considers that the audience for which it is directed finds it beneficial and enjoy watching it. If your company sells products, for example, consider a tour or entertaining tour for people who watch it. If you are looking to be a leader in your industry, think about a series of interviews or “how-to” clips.
2. Use ordinary people
Just as commercials can work with actors. YouTube works better with ordinary people, doing common things. Interview a client. Serve opinion leaders in your space. You can even do something better, you can ask people questions, and upload your videos, talking about things that are relevant to your business.
3. Give people something that will push them into action.
A video with thousands of images is good. But a video that encourages action is better. Show a URL to visit, a phone number to call or an action to do offline. Expand the influence of your video once you have finished viewing it and place a wish that pushes the user to visit your website and access specific resources.
4. Use humor (or some other type of emotions)
It is no secret that humor is well received on the web. Then include humor in your video. If you make the user feel something, laugh or cry, you will have made a good video.
5. Add some element of surprise.
When a brand presents a video, people often expect a corporate video. Surprise the audience with some unexpected things: entertaining music, powerful images, fun activities.
6. Tag, tag, tag.
Outside of the use of keywords in their marketing, people search for videos using tags related to the topic that interests them. Therefore, like search engines, YouTube presents a list of results based on the tags. Placing tags on your videos that relate to your brand or company, you will get better results to find them easily by users.
7. Include your logo and contact information.
How many times have we seen a memorable video, and we do not associate it with any brand or company. It is necessary to place the logo of our company in it in a non-intrusive way, so that the video is associated with it quickly.