Facebook has long ceased to be the showcase where proudly showed photos of your vacation on the beach to become a space where brands take advantage of the thousand and one opportunities offered by the tool to launch advertising campaigns.
List of best sellers by Facebook ad campaigns
- Amazon Ads Unleashed: Advanced Publishing and Marketing Strategies for Indie Authors (Self-publishing Guide Book 3)
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Ad Campaigns for Loan Officers: How to Use Social Media and Google to Generate More Leads, Build Your Network and Close More Deals
- Join or Die: Digital Advertising in the Age of Automation
- Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 1 Billion Potential Customers in 10 Minutes (Ultimate Series)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Affiliate Marketing: What the New Rich Teach Their Followers: The Seven Steps to Generate a Commission, How to Start from Scratch and Generate Organic Traffic
- The Undefeated Marketing System: How to Grow Your Business and Build Your Audience Using the Secret Formula That Elects Presidents
- Facebook Ads Made Simple: How to Create High-Converting Facebook Ads in an Hour or Less
- Help! My Facebook Ads Suck: Second Edition (Help! I’m an Author 1)
- Frenemies: The Epic Disruption of the Ad Business (and Everything Else)
- Facebook Advertising: Step by Step Guide on How to Advertise and Market Your Products on Facebook and Get Maximum Profit – Create Passive income from your home
The best Facebook ad campaigns 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Facebook has been for years an immense repository of data that now puts at the service of all those who want to invest some money in spreading more and better their publications. At this point, the spies of friend Zuckerberg probably know more about you than your own neighbors and this huge amount of information offers us amazing possibilities to segment our ads, a condition that no other social network currently presents.
The best of all is that the advertising on this platform is within reach of all pockets and offers endless opportunities for all types of users. In addition, the interface with which we manage our ads is very intuitive.
All this makes it a very accessible tool and the consequences are obvious: the walls of our profiles have been flooded with English courses, new models of bicycles, cheap travel destinations and a long list of tempting offers.
It is clear, therefore, that you do not have to be an expert to start making your first steps in this. Now, once our campaign is launched, how do we know if we are generating the impact we are looking for? Have we managed to bring to fruition those offers of courses, bicycles and trips that we announced? Why do people click on my ad but do not end up buying what I offer? How do users who access the web behave through my Facebook ads?
To answer these questions, it is necessary to record the behavior of users who access your website through your campaigns. And to collect this information, Facebook puts at your disposal a tool called pixel.
But it not only collects data, but also offers a multitude of resources to multiply the success of our Facebook ads. Do you want to know which?
Conversion measurement :
Have I managed to get a person to enter the web through the ad and also end up buying? Have you left me your data? Have you subscribed to my newsletter ? Tell Facebook what a conversion is for you and it will offer you all the results.
The measurement of the different conversions is done through events, which are nothing more than punctual behaviors that occur in the pages of our website. For example, add a product to the cart, subscribe to a newsletter or download a premium content leaving your data …
These events are installed in the pages that confirm that a conversion has materialized. For example, if we want to register a purchase, we can place the event in the thank-you landing , since it will be the page where we will direct users once they have purchased a product on our website.
Customized publics and retargeting :
Facebook allows you to identify users who have already interacted with your ad or have taken action on your website. In this way, you can create customized audiences (user segments that exhibit similar behaviors) and launch specific retargeting campaigns to attack those people and multiply your chances of success.
Similar audiences :
Starting from a personalized audience, Facebook detects the common patterns of the members of this group and searches among the billions of users who browse the social network to offer you a list of “clones” of those people. In this way, we managed to expand our portfolio of “potential customers” with people we did not know previously.
Dynamic product ads :
It is a very interesting alternative for electronic stores and brands with a wide range of products. As its name indicates, dynamic ads automatically promote your catalog looking for the right people for each product. You only have to configure your campaign once and Facebook will be in charge of showing the ideal product to the indicated person in each moment.