Massive or conventional advertising (television ads, radio spots, etc.) is less effective every day. This is largely due to the fact that viewers consider these advertising impacts annoying.
Another reason is that most users are doing other activities, such as checking their smartphone, while viewing the ads. This means that they do not have full attention and that the message that the brand wants to transmit is not captured correctly.
Society evolves towards digitalization. For this reason, new ways of advertising have emerged especially in the online environment. This is a great business opportunity for brands. You want to know why?
In this article I tell you a new form of communication very attractive and inexpensive for the big brands: the marketing of influencers, which you can also learn to use to boost your business. We start?
Understanding the influencers marketing
Influencer marketing is a technique that is increasingly used by companies due to its great efficiency. But surely you are wondering what is this technique? And why is it so effective?
Well, the influencers marketing consists of creating collaboration links between a brand and an “influencer”, that is, a person with great visibility on the internet and who has thousands and even millions of followers always attentive to all their steps in social networks.
Today the power of these new icons can be compared to that of a celebrity or a celebrity as they are considered a reference of style, beauty, etc. for thousands of people who follow their publications and videos on YouTube, Instagram, etc.
There are as many types of influencers as there are social networks. The best known are the instagramers or the youtubers that have followers and subscribers related to the content they publish in their profiles or channels.
Its success lies in having known how to strengthen its personal brand or “branding”. Through the publication of photographs, videos, etc. in their profiles they have been able to sell their lifestyle, experiences, etc. Something that millions of followers want to achieve for being a reference in some field for them.
Their growing power or influence is a great opportunity for brands. The publication of an influencer wearing a garment, product of a brand, supposes in the majority of the cases the increase of the sales of said product. Many of the products promoted by these influencers are sold out in establishments within a few hours of publication.
This may be the biggest advantage of this type of advertising for brands, but there is more. Do you want to know them? But, above all, do you want to know how influencer marketing can help you boost your business?
Advantages of influencer marketing for brands
The main advantages of the campaigns carried out through this technique are:
- As mentioned above, the use of influencer marketing for brands means an increase in the sales of the product that is promoted in the profile of the influencer.
- Brand identity: Today the rise of online stores has led to its increase. There are sectors with greater entry barriers, greater competition or particular difficulties to succeed in it. In the bridal sector for example it is difficult to get a good acceptance without a name. If you start a garment business for wedding guests, getting an influencer to attend this type of event with one of your wedding outfits will be a great boost for your brand.
- The collaboration with an influencer will mean the increase of visits to your website and followers in your social network profiles.
- Another of the main reasons why brands use this technique having so many, is for its power of segmentation . The influencers have a community of followers with similar tastes. This is a great opportunity for brands because it could be said that the influencer sells a lifestyle desired by its millions of followers.
How to implement an influencers marketing campaign? Practical example
The first factor to take into account in an influencers marketing campaign is the sector in which our company operates in order to locate those influencers more related or related to it and with the values of the brand.
Let’s give a practical example. If we have recently started with the project of an online travel agency, we should find both important travel blogs and influential influencers in the sector .
List of best sellers by influencer marketing
- The Influencer Code: How to Unlock the Power of Influencer Marketing
- The Age of Influence: The Power of Influencers to Elevate Your Brand
- Beyond Influencer Marketing: Create Connections with Influential People to Build Authority, Grow Your List, and Boost Revenue
- Influencer Marketing for Brands: What YouTube and Instagram Can Teach You About the Future of Digital Advertising
- Influencer Marketing: How to Clarify Your Message and Become an Expert Influencer Using Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and More!
- Instagram Marketing Blueprint 2021: The Practical Guide & Secrets For Gaining Followers. Becoming An Influencer, Building A Personal Brand & Business & Mastering Social Media Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- #makechichappen: Your 52 Week Social Media Game Plan
- YouTube Secrets & Instagram Hacks 2020: The Ultimate Guide to Influencer Marketing and Brand Awareness by Growing your Online Presence
The best influencer marketing 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
If this is also luxury apartments, we must refine the search and also include influencers who identify with the values of “luxury”, “sophistication”, etc. and whose community too. VillaGranCanaria , an online travel agency that offers its clients the rental of luxury villas in seasons or holiday periods in the Canary Islands, is a good candidate for the use of this marketing technique.
Once we have identified these great influencers that can help us to strengthen the brand, we must get them to promote our brand , that is, speak well of it. For this we can invite you to the opening of our brand or the launch of a new product.
I hope that reading this article will help you find new techniques and tools to boost your online business.