Finding the right person for a job is not an easy task. Especially in these times, when the economic crisis and the high rate of unemployment have created a great inequality between supply and demand in the labor market. In this context, however, companies have new allies to manage their selection processes. It is about new technologies and new professional services such as Headhunting. Therefore, in this article we want to focus precisely on how technological advances and the emergence of new professional profiles can help us fill a job with the best possible candidate. We tell you:
- Exploring the World of Science for High School & Beyond. The award-winning, Show Me Science Advanced series, examines the most recent developments and discoveries in science and technology. Each program is designed to help students understand the vital role science plays in our everyday lives and is an excellent in-class, library or home schooling tool. The 8-title Show Me Science Advanced series covers subjects from Fish Farming to Fossil Fuels. Students will develop a basic understanding of t
- Education, Science & Technology, Children
- Show Me Science Series – Advanced
Immune System Improved & Suppoted with AM&PM™. Contains Several Patented Technological Advances That Bolster and Repair DNA and Other Areas.
- Contains powerful vitamins, nutrients, extracts, and antioxidants to help protect your cells from free radical damage
- Supports natural cellular DNA Repair and helps cells function properly
- Helps regulate your body’s natural biorhythm by increasing daily energy and providing a more restful, uninterrupted sleep
- Helps maintain strong nails and healthy hair
List of best sellers by Technological advances
- Technological Advances
- Technological Advances
- Propulsion – Technological Advances
- Single-Cell Omics: Volume 1: Technological Advances and Applications
- Technological Advances
- Immune System Improved & Suppoted with AM&PM™. Contains Several Patented Technological Advances That Bolster and Repair DNA and Other Areas.
- Technological Advances (Underscore Mix)
- Science Technology – Archaeology Technological Advances [DVD]  [NTSC] by Allegro Productions
- Taking Off (Arturo Sandus Book 6)
- Single-Cell Omics: Volume 2: Technological Advances and Applications
The best Technological advances 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Resources such as professional social networks (Linkedin is the best known but there are others, such as Viadeo, Xing or Ziki) or e-networking have come in recent years to the world of human resources management. And they have done it to stay. In parallel, new services or professionals have also appeared in this field. This is the case of companies specialized in headhunting ( First Hunting , among others). We review how each of them works and how they can help us find qualified personnel for our company:
Professional Social Networks : professional social networks, such as Linkedin, are a good starting point for a personnel selection process. Its advantages include the rapid spread of messages (they allow reaching a large number of people in a very short time) and their low cost, especially compared to other services. In addition, it is very likely that there is a specialized social network in our sector, either a network itself or a group included in a social platform (such as Facebook), which allows us to go directly to specialized candidates. We can also find social networks for freelancers or freelance professionals, an excellent help if we look for someone who works on their own. Among its disadvantages, however, the fact that being a network with millions of users is very likely that our offer is answered by thousands of people in a very short time, which makes it difficult to manage the curriculums and can leave the shadow interesting candidates.
Headhunting : if a personnel selection process is always complicated, when the one we want to cover is a managerial or responsibility position, it is even more so. Fortunately, however, we can now avail ourselves of new tools at our disposal. One of them is what has been called Anglicism headhunting, which translated would be a kind of scout. These are companies or professionals in charge of finding a perfect candidate for a very specific position (usually a manager or a position of responsibility). They are responsible for analyzing profiles (which should not necessarily be in active job search), select the most appropriate candidates for the position, interview them and make a report with the potential of each one so that the company can make the decision final. In addition, they can advise the person in charge of human resources about which person they consider most appropriate for the position.
E-Networking : Networking does not stop being a way of interacting professionally with people from our same sector or related work areas. So it is a good help when we are immersed in a process of personnel selection (to ask for references, compare data …). In the offline world, we could talk about conventions, sectorial fairs, events organized by professional associations … However, the online world has considerably broadened the possibilities of networking. Platforms like Linkedin are a good example of this, but not the only one. We can interact with professionals in our field also in Facebook groups, specialized websites, online collectives, forums … The possibilities are endless and the truth is that they do not stop growing day by day.