(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Best Seller #1
- Drafting Tape: Pack Of 3 Masking Tape, Each 50 Yards X 0.6 Inch
- Sticks and Holds Firmly In Place Without Any Tear Or Curling, And Sticky Residue After Removal
- Easy To Tear And Remove, Acid-Free Tape
- 150 Yards of Masking tape
- It Can Be Written On With Pen, Pencil, Marker, etc
Best Seller #2
ProTapes Artist Tape Flatback Printable Paper Board or Console Tape, 60 yds Length x 1" Width, White (Pack of 1)
- Artist tape- premium flatback paper tape
- Repositionable and clean removal
- Leaves no residue and easy unwind
- High edge tear resistance
- Measures 60-yards length by 1-inches width by 5.9-mils thickness
Best Seller #3
Best Seller #4
Best Seller #5
- PH Neutral (Acid Free)
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Total Thickness: 5.8 mils
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 150°F
- Tensile Strength: 30 lbs per inch
Best Seller #6
- Ideal for paper, metal and plastic
- Precise application, no stringing
- Acid-free, photo safe, no wrinkle formulation
- Made in the US
Best Seller #7
No-Residue 1 Inch, 60 Yard Masking Tape 1 Pk. Easy-Tear, Pro-Grade Removable Painters Tape Great for Home, Office or Commercial Contractor. Clean, Drip-Free Painting with Wide Crepe Paper Rolls
- ZERO RESIDUE = EASY CLEANUP! Our pro-grade tape lets you easily mask off walls, carpet and decks before using paint or caulk. Protect floors and borders from dripping without sticky adhesive residue.
- SUPER EASY TO TEAR, APPLY AND REMOVE. Our painters tape tears easily so you can get the perfect piece quickly each time. When its job is done, it removes cleanly without damaging delicate surfaces.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE. We offer a No-Nonsense Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our masking tapes. If at any point you're not 100% happy, just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
- MULTIPURPOSE TAPE GREAT FOR AROUND THE HOUSE! This tape is ideal for more than painting walls. Great for art, packaging, office maintenance, auto detailing and labeling kids' school lunch boxes.
- SAVE MONEY ON YOUR NEXT PAINTING JOB WITH BULK PACKS. Are you a contractor sourcing for indoor paint jobs? A DIY-lover renovating your home? Buy in bulk to get pro-grade painting supplies affordably.
Best Seller #8
3M Safety 051131936133 Scotch FA2038 1/8-Inch Artist Curves Tape, 1/8" x 10 Yard Roll, Original Version
- Sticks Securely While You Work
- Removes From Most Hard Surfaces With Ease
- Testing Prior To Use Recommended
- Country Of Origin : United States
Best Seller #9
MEEDEN 6 Rolls Masking Tape White, 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 5/6", 1⅙"×60rd, Each 60rd Roll Easy-Write on Easy-Tear No Residue, Perfect for All Paint Projects
- VALUE PACK OF 6 ROLLS: 6 rolls white masking tapes in assorted sizes of 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 5/6", 1⅙". 55m/60 yards long
- EASY TO TEAR: Our tape is designed with a premium adhesive that can be easily removed with no residue left behind. Perfect painters masking tape
- EASY TO WRITE: Its surface accepts markers, pens and pencils, label anything quickly with our white masking tape that is easy to write on, text is very visible
- GENERAL PURPOSE: Excellent choice for arts, stationery, labeling, kid's school DIY projects, also great for windows, doors & walls, office maintenance and auto detailing
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you have any problems with our masking tape, please don't hesitate to contact with us. We’ll provide a satisfactory solution to all customers as soon as possible
Best Seller #10
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass
- 14-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Medium adhesive
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Size: 0.70 in. x 60 yd.
- Pack Size: 1 Roll/Pack
- CREATE SOCIAL DISTANCING MARKINGS: Create box or “X” queues for waiting areas or make lanes in aisles in a fast, easy, and efficient way – whether it’s short- or long-term use
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.