(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
- Legendary Worm Drive gearing offers maximum torque for ripping applications
- Precision rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Light weight and compact footprint make it easy to move around the jobsite
- Tear through sheet goods and slice up to 3x with the 2-5/8 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity
- All-metal construction delivers legendary durability
- Powerful 15 Amp Contractor Grade motor easily handles treated lumber and hardwoods
- 32. 5 Inch Rip Capacity handles large stock and 13/16 in. X 8 in. STACKED DADO CAPACITY
- Durable rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Professional Grade 5-Year Warranty
Fulton Taper Cutting Jig For Creating Tapered Angles Up to 15 Degrees on Your Table Saw 24 Inch Long Aluminum Rails with Scale and Stop
- Table saws are designed to rip stock parallel to the fence or cross-cut stock at various angles with a miter gauge. Making long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees on a table saw without a jig can be challenging and dangerous attempting free hand.
- The Fulton Taper Cutting Jig has been designed to make long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees using your table saw. Perfect for building woodworking projects like table legs, chair legs, magazine racks and more where slight tapers are common.
- Our taper jig will most certainly enhance your woodworking abilities and your woodworking projects. This easy to use jig is fully adjustable for right or left hand use. As well as its ability to work on either the left or right side of your table saw fence.
- Two ways to set the jig. First use the scale that has markings up to 15 degrees of taper. Second mark the starting cut at one end and then mark the exit cut at the other end of your piece of stock. Then simply adjust the taper jig to match those two marks.
- Constructed of durable aluminum the Fulton Taper Cutting Jig comes with an easy grip handle, adjustable 24 inch rails with fixed stop, easy-to-read graduated scale that measures 0 to 15 degrees of taper (or 3 inches per foot) and full instruction sheet.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
NovelLife Mini Hobby Table Saw with Miter Gauge,3 Inch HSS Alloy Steel Circular Saw Blade,96W Power Supply for DIY Handmade Wooden Model Crafts,Printed Circuit Board Cutting
- ★Unibody Steel Frame★ Solid steel unibody frame with 5mm thick alumimum alloy platform durable no deformation ensure the flatness and clean cutting performance,protective plate over the saw blade safe to use
- ★795 Motor Driving★ 795 type dual ball bearing motor provide ultra strong cutting power but low noise, four rubber damping pad, anti-slip and shock-absorbing when working
- ★Blade Height Adjustment and Various Material Cutting Capacity★Euquipped with blade height adjustment structure with 0-20mm range and equipped with 3" HSS circular saw blade, 2.4" diamond saw blade and 3" alloy saw blade for PCB board,plastic, PVC, wood,balsa,acrylic material cutting to meet your DIY crafts demands
- ★Precision Cutting★ Equipped with miter gauge on the desktop with laser scaled plate, pecisely cutting will be easier
- ★Compact Size★ 9.1X7X2.8inch(L*W*H) compact size enable you to place it at anywhere and save your worktable space
Precision Miter Gauge with a Standard Slot (3/4” x 3/8”) Steel Bar Equipped with Adjustable Spring Loaded Plungers and Removable Retaining Disc
- If you own a table saw and you need to make a crosscut at any angle then you know how valuable a miter gauge can be. You may also know that the miter gauge that came with your saw is not terribly accurate or durable. Not to mention that the fit in the miter slot may not be all that great as well. The Fulton Miter Gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution to your table saw cross cutting needs.
- The .200” thick, adjustable, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes. 1 hole is at 90 degrees while the 6 holes on both sides are at 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 90 degrees. The positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used.
- To adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, pull the spring loaded indexing pin outward, rotate the head to the desired position, release the pin and lock into place by tightening the post knob handle. The aluminum head has two ¼” x ½” slots milled into it for mounting a miter fence if so desired. The slots are approximately 1-1/8” from the base of the miter gauge head.
- The head is mounted to a solid steel miter bar that measure 18” in length and is .353” thick by .730” wide. Standard miter slots (not Craftsman or Sears branded items) are 3/4” x 3/8” with a 1/8” “T” slot (with slight variances from brand to brand) running the length on the bottom of the slot.
- The steel miter bar is equipped with a metal, removable retaining disc that measures 7/8” in diameter and is just shy of 1/8” to fit into to the “T” slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through. If your saw does not have a “T” slot, you can remove the disc. The steel miter bar is also equipped with spring loaded, adjustable plungers on the side of the bar. The plungers can be adjusted with the provide hex key wrench in or out to provide you with the ideal fit.
- Heavy duty, yet versatile and light weight for the jobsite, work shop, or cabinet shop
- Most cutting depth of any saw in its class
- Folding fence for extra wide cuts. Maximum cutting depth at 90°: 3 9/16 inches, Maximum cutting depth at 45°: 2 9/16 inches
- Exclusive laser indicator adjusts blade tilt.Max Dado Blade Diameter:6 inch
- Fully assembled trolley stand for portability.Rated No-load Speed:4800 rpm