A microwave oven (also generally referred to as a microwave) is an electric oven that heats and cooks foodstuff by exposing it to electromagnetic radiation in the microwave frequency assortment. This induces polar molecules in the foodstuff to rotate and deliver thermal power in a procedure acknowledged as dielectric heating.
Top 10 Best Selling Microwave Ovens
- Compact size perfect for most college dorm rooms and small kitchen areas.
- Exterior in inches: 17.7W x 10.2H x 12.5D
- 10 power settings at 700 watts, add 30 seconds option, defrost, safety lock, and LED clock display.
- One-touch pre-sets for popcorn, pizza/bread, Soup, potatoes, fresh and frozen vegetables.
- Removable glass turntable.
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods
- Make food preparation simpler with 9 preset menu items
- Now it's easier to defrost peas, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice. Quick-cook voice presets and a simplified keypad let you just ask Alexa to start microwaving.
- Auto Popcorn Replenishment can automatically reorder popcorn when you run low, enabled by Amazon Dash Replenishment technology.
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- Kitchen countertop microwave oven for preparing snacks, heating up last night's leftovers or food preparation.
- Durable strong construction with a stainless steel front display and black cabinet for compact durability.
- 10 cooking power levels provide tremendous flexibility and helps deliver a quality meal every time
- Six one-touch quick cook menu buttons: Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Beverage, Reheat, Frozen Food
- Stainless steel front panel makes it look as great as it works
Microwaves use electromagnetic vitality that violently attacks the natural polarity of water molecules producing friction that in turn produces heat. The uneven distribution of h2o in foodstuff is the motive that there are often scorching and chilly places. There is no question that microwave ovens are hassle-free, but at what cost? Again, are they fantastic or terrible?
Subscribe to our channel:
Pay a visit to us at:
Like us on Fb:
Follow us on Twitter:
Hold out with us on Google+:
Abide by us on Pinterest:
- Microwave Ovens: Various Modes
- [hindi] How Microwave Ovens Work And Some Brief History About Its Invention
- Microwave Ovens: Combination Cooking Feature
- Microwave Ovens: Use Auto Cook Menu
- HOW TO CHANGE BULB ON PANASONIC MICROWAVE OVENS
- LG NeoChef Microwave Ovens – Transform Your Way Of Cooking
- क्या माइक्रोवेव हमारे लिए सुरक्षित है | Microwave Ovens: Good Or Bad? | How Microwave Oven Works?
- Top 10 Panasonic Microwave Ovens : Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven With Genius
- Microwave Ovens: Power Levels Of Micro Mode
- Microwave Ovens: “Preparation Of Foods Stone Age To Space Age” 1969 Litton Industries
- Top 10 Best Microwave Ovens In India 2017
- The REAL Dangers Of Microwave Ovens – And How To Test If Yours Is Leaking
- Practical Caravan On Microwave Ovens
- Microwave Ovens: Auto Cook Function
- Just The Facts: Microwave Ovens
- 7 Best Microwave Ovens In India
- 5 Best Countertop Microwave Ovens 2018 Reviews
- Microwave Ovens: Glass Tray Fixing Process
- Microwave Ovens: Cleaning Of Cavity
- These Diseases Are ALL Caused By Microwave Ovens, And You’ve Probably IGNORED Them!