ISDEF is Israel’s premier . The expo, in its ninth yr, will be addressing the needs of armed service, security and unexpected emergency responders alike.
What to assume?
The 3 working day event will make it possible for people to working experience, very first hand, armed forces and stability components from 300 intercontinental exhibitors distribute more than 6,500 sq. meters.
Firms will use the workshops as a discussion board to present their newest products and talk about further developments.
Providers will have the prospect to showcase their most up-to-date merchandise to an international viewers of buyers and crucial selection makers.
Website visitors and exhibitors will advantage from the other large-position Israeli and Intercontinental delegations current and the expo.
- Deputy Minister of Defense Minister of Intelligence & Transportation
- Minister of Science & Technology
- Director of National Crisis Authority
- Chief of Israel Nationwide Police
- Commissioner of Nationwide Fire and Rescue Expert services
- Head of Property Front Command
- Head of Floor Forces Command
- Head of Armament Division
- Head of Technological and Logistics Directorate
- Commander of the Bulgarian Land Forces
- Commander of the Czech Republic Air Drive
- Commander of the German Armed Forces
- Commander of the GSG9 (Germany)
- Commander of the Italian Armed Forces
- Commander of the Polish Armed Forces
- Commander of the Royal Netherlands Air Drive
- Armaments Director of the Hellenic Navy (Greece)
- Inspector Typical of the Ghana Law enforcement
- Commander of Singapore Police Particular Operations
- Ministry of Crisis Circumstances of Azerbaijan
Setting up On Previous Accomplishment
Considering that its institution in 2007, ISDEF has been steadily escalating. In 2017, the expo captivated in excess of 14,000 attendees with virtually 300 exhibitors from 24 nations. This 12 months they are expecting to continue the upwards craze and enhance the figures.
EXHIBITION & SPONSORSHIP
REGISTRATION, Internet marketing
& Typical Data
TEL: +972 3 691 4564
FAX: +972 3 691 4567