In a digital marketing strategy, the influencers have an important weight since they will help us to extend the reach of a certain campaign, sharing and spreading the key messages that we have established together with them.
List of best sellers by micro-influencers
- Micro-Influencers – A Complete Guide on How to Create Brand Awareness and Get Traffic through Micro-Influencers on Instagram: Discover the Power of Micro-Influencers in eCommerce
- Influencer Marketing Strategy: How to Create Successful Influencer Marketing
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run
- Instagram Planner – Influencer Content Strategy: Undated Social Media Marketing Organizer; Blog Planner for Micro Blogging; Post Grid Layout Template … to plan caption ideas, goals and notes
- The Art of Quiet Influence: Timeless Wisdom for Leading without Authority
- Influencer : The 9 step guide to becoming highly influential in any industry
- MICRO-INFLUENCER, KOCS AND PRIVATE POOLS: THE HOLY GRAIL OF CHINA MARKETING IN 2020 (Digital China)
- MKTG (with MKTG Online, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press)
- Adelaide Freeman – Increase Your Credibility and Sales Partnering With Micro Influencers
The best micro-influencers 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
There are youtubers, instagramers, bloggers and even vloggers! We know what your communication channels are, but not always those who have more followers are those who obtain better results.
This premise supposes a change of paradigm that has been translated in the hiring of less famous and of more people who, with less scope, obtain a real digital influence, the calls microinfluencers.
In this sense, a study of Markely collected in Digiday makes it clear, and we find that those influencers who have less than 1000 followers have an engagement rate of 8%, compared to those who have between 1,000 and 10,000 who get a 4 %. If we go to large numbers of followers, the numbers are even stronger and the influencers who have between 1 and 10 million have a rate of 1.7% engagement.
With these data, it is worthwhile to stop and think about what type of influencer fits more with our objectives. For this, we have compiled some articles that will be very useful for you:
- Microinfluencers: the reign of small audiences
- Influencer marketing starts close to home
- The rise of ‘micro-influencers’ on Instagram
- Microinfluencers for small businesses
In addition to meeting the micro influencers, this week in the GUK blog we have given you advice on the future of videomarketing and how to perform a good content audit:
- This is how a content audit is done