Copywriting in social networks is an art that you must master to perfection if you want to seduce your audience and make your brand stand out from the rest. Although writing a copy seems simple, the reality is that designing one that draws attention and generates interaction and engagement can be a real odyssey.
- Used Book in Good Condition
List of best sellers by social networks
- Understanding Social Networks: Theories, Concepts, and Findings
- The Human Network: How Your Social Position Determines Your Power, Beliefs, and Behaviors
- Analyzing Social Networks
- The Hidden Psychology of Social Networks: How Brands Create Authentic Engagement by Understanding What Motivates Us
- Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives — How Your Friends’ Friends’ Friends Affect Everything You Feel, Think, and Do
- The Social Leap: The New Evolutionary Science of Who We Are, Where We Come From, and What Makes Us Happy
- The Oxford Handbook of Social Networks (OXFORD HANDBOOKS SERIES)
- Social Network Analysis and Education: Theory, Methods & Applications
- Social and Economic Networks
- Social Network Analysis: Methods and Applications (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences, Series Number 8)
The best social networks 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Mastering copywriting to perfection requires learning and above all, the continuous testing of different formulas to find the perfect copy that conquers your audience. In general, there are some golden rules that are applicable to all social networks:
- First, we must think before writing: what our audience wants and what we want as a company. Therefore, forget about launching yourself to the keyboard and writing the first thing that crosses your mind, or worse, copy and paste the headline or lead of the link you are sharing.
- Creating curiosity is one of the maxims of copywriting in social networks. In the meantime, you should be able to identify the novel topics that will make your audience click on the link and share your publication.
- Take care of the spelling and grammar . There is nothing that spoils more the charisma of a magical copy than a badly placed tilde or a forgotten hache on the way. Check your texts as many times as necessary before publication.
- Be close and make use of emotions to engage the public. Stay away from the aseptic copys and they lack personality.
- Respond to every interaction of the audience, be it positive or negative, in the shortest time possible. A badly managed negative comment can lead to an online reputation crisis.
Although they are essential elements when writing a copy, each social network has its secrets and magic formulas. Here are some basic tips to face the difficult task of copywriting on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Get away from too promotional words
Currently, Facebook’s algorithms diminish the reach of those publications that they identify as too publicized; therefore, it uses a language that moves away from the commercial.
But if there is something more intelligent than the algorithms of the Zuckerberg network, that is your audience. Try to offer relevant content that adds extra value to your timeline and that will position your company as a benchmark in the sector. If you convert your profile into a mere showcase of your product, the reader will be the one who escapes from your Facebook.
Use audiovisual content on your wall; Photos and videos are processed much faster than texts.
It will be attractive multimedia content that will get the reader to take off for a moment the finger of the mobile or mouse screen and read the content that you are offering. Of course, keep in mind the quality of the images and forget about publishing pixilated photos that will definitely scare away your audience.
The good thing if brief twice good
It is statistically proven that posts with less than 80 characters have 25% more engagement than longer posts.
Try to write short content with the indispensable text so that the reader understands at a glance what you are telling him (do not click on “See more”, because he probably will not!)
Flee the unidirectional conversation
Do not forget to include, as far as possible, calls to action in your copys. Use questions to invite your audience to share their opinions, and choose calls to action that encourage your reader to share the post or tag their friends. Try different formulas and you will discover over time what call to action works best with the typology of your audience.
In addition, you can include these calls to action in the space provided by the text box of the links you share, thus avoiding lengthening your copy.
- Use hashtags , but with control!
Hashtags are an essential tool to encourage participation and interaction in this social network. However, its indiscriminate use usually generates a negative impact on the reader, so it is recommended not to use more than 2 hashtags per tweet.
Use them as long as it makes sense and you think they can add value.
- Emojis and symbols
Everyone knows that a picture is worth a thousand words, and in a social network where the text can not exceed 140 characters, the use of the visual seems indispensable.
The emojis are key to a fast and emotional communication, but do not forget to balance their use and align their use with the image and values of your brand. And of course, do not turn your tweets into indecipherable hieroglyphics and include the emojis as long as you consider it necessary.
In this link you can find a wide variety of emojis.
- Generate interaction with other accounts
As much as possible, try to mention and tag other accounts with a broad community on Twitter. In this way, you will get your tweet get a high rate of interaction and engagement.
And of course, do not forget to respond to the tweets that tag your account; with an original gif or emoji, a retuit or simply marking it as a favorite. Over time, you will be able to establish a close virtual relationship with other brands that will make your Twitter profile more and more relevant.
- Flee from the tweets without an image
Publishing content that lacks audiovisual elements is a practice that penalizes the scope of publications and user interaction on Twitter. Therefore, try that all your tweets are accompanied by images, videos or gifs.
- Constancy, the mother of all successes
It is necessary to be constant in the frequency of publication. It is a golden rule that applies to all social networks, but on Twitter, due to the large amount of content that is published every minute (the average life time of a tweet is 30 seconds), it seems indispensable. It is advisable to publish every day, including weekends, and several times a day.
In one of the most visual social networks that exists, where scroll is the order of the day, the creativity of the image will be your weapon to capture the attention of the people who follow your account.
However, and although the photo is the queen mother of Instagram, you can not forget the copy; the perfect ingredient to accompany your image and get a recipe for success.
- Use of hashtags : So that you do not qualify as a spam brand, it is recommended not to use more than 7 labels in the same publication.
- Be concrete and precise : Try to keep your main message always on the first line of the copy; Only your first words will appear in your followers’ feed without having to click on ” more “. If you have fallen short, take the first comment to complement your copy, adding more text or hashtags.
- Do not forget to use calls to action : Encourage interaction with your followers by encouraging them to leave a comment, mark your post as a favorite or tag other accounts.
- Customize the tone according to your brand : Instagram is the social network in which the fresh, cheerful, informal and fun tone works perfectly. Therefore, try to establish a language according to these characteristics, without forgetting the values of your brand.
Too many things to keep in mind? Do not worry; like everything in digital marketing, you should analyze your work with the realization of reports of results to know what content has worked better and which are throwing your social media strategy.
Only then you can complete the keys that we bring you today in the blog and make the right decisions for your company. Good luck!