“I’m not the target of my own content.” With this phrase of María José Millán, specialist Inbound in the agency We are Marketing, last Friday started the trip by the latest trends in digital marketing that we had the opportunity to embark on board the ship The Inbounder Madrid 2017.
Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Renewed)
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer
List of best sellers by apply Social Intelligence
- How To Win Friends and Influence People
- The Embodied Teen: A Somatic Curriculum for Teaching Body-Mind Awareness, Kinesthetic Intelligence, and Social and Emotional Skills–50 Activities in Somatic Movement Education
- Line: Poverty in America
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Baila Baila
- AI Crash Course: A fun and hands-on introduction to machine learning, reinforcement learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence with Python
- Social Skills for Kids: Over 75 Fun Games & Activities for Building Better Relationships, Problem Solving & Improving Communcation
- Principles: Life and Work
- Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Renewed)
The best apply Social Intelligence 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
It seems obvious, but it is not so obvious. Many of the professionals who are dedicated to the generation of content run the risk of assuming that what we have dedicated so much effort will arouse the interest of our audience.
Actually, rarely act with the certainty that this is going to be so, and believe us, you do not have to be a reputed marketer to stop giving blind sticks and hit the key that will trigger visits to our blog.
Today we bring you one of the most efficient techniques to find that post that will touch the fiber of your buyer person , the Social Intelligence, which with great success was presented to us by communication expert Fátima Martínez at the second stop of the journey.
This concept, increasingly widespread in the business world, describes the activity of collecting, analyzing and filtering the data that our consumers offer us in the social environment. This allows us to identify outstanding behaviors, detect interests and create a content strategy aimed at solving the real concerns that our consumers have.
Every business that boasts has today with countless digital tools such as social networks, blogs, forums, etc., with the aim of interacting with the user and strengthening ties with him. Over time, these platforms have become large data compartments that store huge amounts of relevant information about your user. Seize it!
The marketing and communication departments of the most successful firms already use these clues offered by social platforms to gain competitive advantage and attack the sensitivity of their potential clients with guarantees. Why do not you do the same? Go beyond the “I like” and “shared” and thoroughly analyze the conversations and behaviors of your digital community.
You must move from monitoring to Social Intelligence, from the mere collection of data to the qualitative analysis of them. The professionals who dedicate themselves to analytics spend 80% of their time interpreting the data collected, but these data, without a critical study, are just that, data.
The process of Social Media Intelligence
Therefore, below we offer you 5 steps that will help you to know what your audience is doing, what they say and what they think at all times and to perfect your content strategy:
- Set some objectives What content do you want to monitor and for what?
- Create alerts that periodically check social media.
- Monitor the network , identify influencers and brand ambassadors and monitor the criticism of your users (we must take criticism from customers as an opportunity for improvement, not as an attack).
- Listen to the conversations of your competition and track the sector.
- Reorient your strategy : Extract ideas to inform, innovate and adapt your content strategy.
Today we also have a multitude of monitoring tools that automate the different phases of Social Intelligence and make this task easier.
Put the data at the center of our strategy and make decisions based on them. The probabilities of success will multiply. You dare?