E-commerce has become an alternative for all those people who want to start a business immediately. Unlike a physical store, ecommerce has certain characteristics that come to offer certain advantages that a physical store does not. For example:
When you want to start a physical business, the first thing that comes to mind is the investment and this groups: Payment of rent, payment of services and payment of the staff. In e-commerce, forget about that, you do not need it! To start with your online store what you need is to hire a web hosting provider. The cost to host your online store is much less than paying a rent from a local and you save the service payments. In addition, you do not need to have staff attending your online store, you can do it yourself from your email or chat so saving is a great feature and advantage for ecommerce.
PACHIRA E-Commerce Storage Bins Foldable – Fabric Storage Cubes 11x11x11, Collapsible Basket Box Container, Cloth Organizer for Shelves, Closet, 6 Pack, (Black)
- SPACE SAVER: The fabric storage box will meet your various storage needs, provide additional storage space for you, and properly arrange sundries. Great for games, toys, art & craft supplies, books, linens, clothes, shoes, seasonal items, holiday ornaments, DVDs and memorabilia.
- STAND OR FOLD: Open the box up, press a little so that it sits firmly in the corners, and then your home will liven up; with the thoughtful collapsible design, easily folded up and stack away when not in use.
- SUITABLE FOR MANY AREAS: The storage bin can be used in bedroom, living room, study room, rest room, kitchen, office, closets and cabinets. Adds character to modern, country, traditional, or nature inspired home.
- Easy To Clean: When it’s dirty, wipe it with a soft cloth, keep it dry. Simple and retro fashion style perfectly matches any decoration.
- GREAT SERVICE – We aim to provide customers the best shopping experience. If you have any questions about this product, you can contact us by email and we will answer you within 24 hours.
List of best sellers by E-commerce
- E-Commerce Business Model 2020: This Book Includes: Online Marketing Strategies, Dropshipping, Amazon FBA – Step-by-Step Guide with Latest Techniques to Make Money Online and Reach Financial Freedom.
- Ecommerce Evolved: The Essential Playbook To Build, Grow & Scale A Successful Ecommerce Business
- E-Commerce 2019: Business, Technology and Society (15th Edition)
- Digital Business and E-Commerce Management
- How to Start and Grow an E-Commerce Business: Answering the 5 Fundamental Questions of eCommerce and Taking the Entrepreneurial Leap
- Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers: Transform Your Ecommerce Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- E-commerce 2020-2021,Business, Technology and Society 16Th Edition Global Edition
- E-Commerce – E-Commerce For Beginners – E-Commerce Business: E-Commerce – E-Commerce For Beginners – E-Commerce Business
- E-Commerce Power: How the Little Guys are Building Brands and Beating the Giants at E-Commerce
- PACHIRA E-Commerce Storage Bins Foldable – Fabric Storage Cubes 11x11x11, Collapsible Basket Box Container, Cloth Organizer for Shelves, Closet, 6 Pack, (Black)
The best E-commerce 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
It is practical
We live in a time where everything we want fast. Communicating with someone is only a click away. Selling online offers the same, you do not need to stand in line or leave your house to buy, you can do it instantly from your computer or mobile device.
As you can see there are some advantages that can encourage you to venture into the world of ecommerce and if this were not enough, it is important to mention that e-commerce will continue to grow while increasing the sales of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Since much of the traffic of visits and sales in your online store will come through these devices.
But the important thing is not just to have an online store, the most important thing of any business is the customers, without them your store simply would not work. And one of the most important reasons why online stores do not have customers is the lack of trust. That is why in this post we will focus on giving you some tips to increase the confidence of your customers in your online store.
Give the face
Something that gives a lot of mistrust to people is to feel that they are talking to a machine and not knowing to whom they are going to buy it, that is, to see the face of the physical person. For many customers the phrase ” until you see not believe ” is an argument to make a purchase. We recommend adding a section called ” About Us ” to your online store , where people can see images of where your business is located and also images of people who are working on it with a brief description, this will help Give credibility to your online store and increase the confidence of your customers by creating a closer relationship with them.
One of the main myths that exist in electronic commerce is the fear of being disappointed. Especially in ecommerce is very common the use of credit cards and many times customers prefer not to buy to avoid some theft. Security is very important to increase trust with your customers. Here are some actions you can take to improve this:
The secure hypertext transfer protocol is regularly used by online stores or banking entities to transfer data securely. This protocol uses an encrypted channel so that if some information is intercepted by some unknown, only get encrypted data impossible to interpret. Talk to your web hosting provider to implement this protocol.
Previously we talked about web hosting and providers that offer this service. Some companies are responsible for monitoring network traffic and analyze which devices are the most occupying the greatest amount of resources in their network and can detect some unusual behavior of some IP address that is inside the traffic. When locating any anomaly, the hosting provider can notify you and change passwords or block any IP address that they have classified as malicious.
For those of us who do not know how to set up a virtual store from scratch, CMS are wonderful, but they have security gaps. Because content managers such as WordPress, Joomla or Magento bring a default configuration, if you do not modify it you will be easy prey to any cyber attack. So we recommend you change the configuration, for example, do not use the admin username to access your CMS, change it to a more complicated one that does not have anything to do with you. We recommend changing the configuration to control the comments, since you will avoid being invaded by spam in each published post.
How easy and intuitive is the navigation on your website? Well, if people visit your online store, it is difficult to navigate in it immediately there will be a certain rejection. Part of creating trust with your customers is to give them the convenience of being able to navigate in an intuitive way in your online store. If you want to improve the web usability of your virtual store you can do the following:
It becomes a problem when you want to find some specific information within an infinity of articles. To prevent your clients and visitors from feeling frustrated, we recommend inserting a search box where people can insert a keyword and find the specific content they are looking for.
As we saw earlier, many of the visits your online store will have come from mobile devices. So, it is essential that you have a design adapted for these devices ie a responsive design . This type of design adapts to the extent that the device has allowing the user to manipulate each element that forms your virtual store. Some CMS have templates adaptable to devices, facilitating mobile visualization.