Google Trends is a free tool from Google that offers us the possibility of using trends as an assistant in the task of SEO positioning and in the preparation of the strategy of new marketing campaigns.
List of best sellers by Google Trends
- Using Google Trends Data in Forecasting Economic Variables: Time Series Analysis
- Google Trends, The How-to & Marketing Guide: Illustrative Guide
- Guia definitivo para desvendar o Google Trends (1) (Portuguese Edition)
- Google Classroom for Teachers: Easy Guide to the Latest Education Trend. How to Be an online Teacher and Inspire Learners
- Google Analytics: Understanding Visitor Behavior
- Antitrust: Taking on Monopoly Power from the Gilded Age to the Digital Age
- How to Find Out Anything: From Extreme Google Searches to Scouring Government Documents, a Guide to Uncovering Anything About Everyone and Everything
- Google Apps Script for Beginners
- Google Trends: The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide
- Using Google Trends in Real Estate Research: Definition, State of the Art, Strengths and Weaknesses, Threats and Opportunities for Real Estate Research based on Google Trends
The best Google Trends 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Having such an important database on searches and specifically in the use of keywords in them, provides us with an analysis tool when deciding our SEO positioning strategies.
Google Trends allows us to observe the keywords used in searches carried out in the following media or formats:
- Search on the Web
- Image searches
- Search on YouTube
- Google Shopping
- News searches
This as a first approach; because the platform also allows us to choose the term or keyword from which we want to observe the trend with the advantage that we can place several keywords and get a comparison of the trends that are operating in it.
We continue to enrich our work with the possibilities that Google Trends offers us from the point of view of the time in which we want to analyze this trend. For this the platform allows us to start from 2004 to date and if we are not interested in such a long period of time it enables us to limit the period to our measure.
We add a new filter to our analysis, choosing in the area of the world where we want to narrow the analysis and in this way we can select from “everyone” to a particular city within a country.
Google Trends also takes the work of doing part of the work for us and divides search trends into different topics, so, according to our interest, we go directly to the right group to work in the appropriate environment and in the ecosystem that enable us to further develop our work.
There are 25 categories generated by Google and include all the topics that users have an interest so the database for the analysis results in a total utility for the SEO professional.
Like any tool, the result you get from it happens to have a strong component that is nourished by the way in which Google Trends is used and the results will reflect the skill in the management of it. What is noteworthy is that Google Trends can help achieve excellent results if the analysis and approach used by the SEO professional knows how to extract strategic information from the data that is offered and turn it into a successful positioning campaign.
There are many more advantages offered by this free tool offered by Google, one of them is the possibility of choosing complex search terms, that is to say that its components are more than one. For example we can choose positioning + SEO + google, which has three words joined by the + symbol, which is taken by the platform as a connector of them and delivers as a result the trend of the compound word.