Do you work for the administration? Are you a supplier of a public company? If your answer is yes, surely, you will already know that since January 15 it is mandatory to electronically issue invoices addressed to public entities , that is, generate and send invoices in electronic format ( more information ).
List of best sellers by digital era
- Digital Transformation: Survive and Thrive in an Era of Mass Extinction
- Time in Maps: From the Age of Discovery to Our Digital Era
- Reuse, Misuse, Abuse: The Ethics of Audiovisual Appropriation in the Digital Era
- A History of Medical Libraries and Medical Librarianship: From John Shaw Billings to the Digital Era (Medical Library Association Books Series)
- THE EVOLUTION OF ANTITRUST IN THE DIGITAL ERA – Vol. Two
- Digital Divisions: How Schools Create Inequality in the Tech Era
- Intelligence Communication in the Digital Era: Transforming Security, Defence and Business (Ruben Arcos)
- THE EVOLUTION OF ANTITRUST IN THE DIGITAL ERA: Essays on Competition Policy
- Virtual Music: Sound, Music, and Image in the Digital Era
- Gifts and Digits: How to leverage your Gifts in the Digital Era.
The best digital era 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
The latest innovations in the digital era have allowed us to leave behind the era in which we had to print invoices on paper and send them by mail, giving way to a new system much more practical and fast that provides many advantages to both the sender and receiver, although still relatively unknown to many entrepreneurs. Even so, more and more people are deciding to use digital invoicing in their day to day and for all their customers, whether or not they are from the public sector. But, let’s go in parts:
What is a digital invoice?
A digital invoice is, first of all, an invoice. That is, a proof of the delivery of goods or the provision of services, as described by the Government on its website dedicated to this type of billing. The only difference lies in the fact that the digital invoice is issued and received in electronic format , without needing to be printed or sent on paper.
How can digital invoices be created?
The digital invoices are made through software created specifically for this purpose and can be issued in formats of daily use, such as PDF or XML, among others. Regarding the content, they must include the legal content required for any invoice (fiscal data of the issuer, the recipient, services or products supplied, prices, units …).
What are the advantages of electronic invoices?
Electronic invoicing involves many advantages and significant savings, both in terms of costs and time. These are some of the aspects to consider about this type of billing:
- It is a faster and cheaper system : sending an electronic invoice only takes a few seconds, so that our customer can receive the invoice in real time to the shipment, which allows significant savings in costs and, above all, in time. In addition, automating billing will also allow us to reduce paper copies and storage of them.
- Greater flexibility in processing : by significantly reducing the time of sending and receiving the invoice we will also achieve greater agility throughout the processing process, which also provides a faster collection.
- Legal alternative to the traditional paper invoice : the administration recognizes electronic invoices as a legal alternative to the traditional paper invoice. That is, it has the same legal effects as a conventional invoice, so we will not have any problem if we issue only our invoices digitally.