Facebook has just announced a new intelligent advertising service, Atlas Solutions, with which it hopes to provide customers with a marketing tool that goes beyond conventional advertising and provides potential customers with the profiles indicated to offer specific products.
List of best sellers by Facebook advertising technology
- The Complete Guide to Facebook Advertising
- Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising
- Dropshipping And Facebook Advertising Mastery (2 Books In 1): How Anyone Can Generate Tremendous Profits By Taking Advantage Of Dropshipping E-commerce And Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Workbook 2019: How to Leverage The Power of Facebook Advertising, Instagram Marketing, YouTube and SEO To Explode Your Business and Personal Brand
- Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 1 Billion Potential Customers in 10 Minutes (Ultimate Series)
- Social Media Marketing 2020: 4 BOOKS IN 1 – Social Media for Beginners, Instagram Marketing to Become an Influencer, Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords (Analytics, SEO and ADS for Your Business)
- Killer Facebook Ads: Master Cutting-Edge Facebook Advertising Techniques
- Shopify Dropshipping Guide: How to build a $100K per Month Online Business in 2019. Combine Dropshipping, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing & Facebook Advertising into 1 Massive E-Commerce Business
- Facebook Marketing For Beginners: Learn The Basics Of Facebook Advertising And Strategies In 5 Days And Learn It Well (Business And Money Series)
- The Ultimate Dealer Guide To Facebook Advertising: Sell More Cars
The best Facebook advertising technology 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Atlas Solutions, an advertising platform created by Microsoft, was acquired by Facebook in February 2013 at 100 million dollars and within the competitive advantages it offers is the possibility of carrying out advertising campaigns controlling the different existing channels in a comprehensive manner. intelligent.
In statements made by Facebook executives at the time of the acquisition, it is mentioned as a justification for the fact that the marketing environment is much more complex than it was a few years ago, and the advertising agencies have difficulties to understand how investments in different channels complement each other and reinforce each other.
These difficulties result in the forced adoption of marketing strategies that lead to place separate and non-integral advertising with poor experiences for end users without consistent relationship.
The modifications made by Facebook in the new Atlas, aim to solve this problem and offer more tools to make effective advertising. In this way Facebook partners can send announcements to users of the social platform anywhere the service can view them on the Internet.
When a user logs in and initiates a Facebook session through a smartphone, a special device id is registered with the company’s servers. This id can be used to track the client and in the case that another application on your smartphone asks for an advertisement, with the data stored on Facebook about the user’s profile, you will find the best advertisement for it.
The great perspectives that are open to Facebook with the new Atlas are very large to expand the reach of its advertising technology beyond its website and its applications, as the system allows the arrival to the rest of the Internet.
In this way, Facebook, enters the competition in the succulent market of advertising on the Internet (which will bill more than 140,000 million dollars this year) with a potentially strong platform that can face the current absolute owner thereof, Google .
The advantages offered by the new Facebook Atlas are its adaptation to the new tendencies of the movement of buyers between different devices, channels and experiences in the real world in a dynamic and natural way. Current existing advertising tools can not keep up with this pace through cookies and the measurement of results becomes very difficult.
Facebook’s new advertising technology helps advertisers reach real customers through devices, platforms and publishers in order to deliver ads, optimize them and measure results. Using the people’s own data, Atlas can make connections with the contact points of online purchases to generate a new understanding of the essence that drives new sales.
Currently, the online advertising market is clearly led by Google, which owns 32% of it. Facebook is in second place with a little 6% of it and with this new technology aims to obtain a substantial increase in this percentage as each point that improves represents 1.4 billion dollars at the current billing level.