The content focused as a marketing tool is considered with a high customer loyalty value. Therefore it is good to approach it as a useful and necessary element in any campaign to attract new customers and as a consequence increase the sales of our product or service.
The planning of the preparation of this marketing content requires to have certain basic things clear, which become a “roadmap” to follow so that it has a coherent line with the objectives. Here are 7 steps to follow to organize and plan such marketing content :
List of best sellers by marketing content
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
- Practical Content Strategy & Marketing: The Content Strategy & Marketing Course Guidebook
- F#ck Content Marketing: Focus on Content Experience to Drive Demand, Revenue & Relationships
- The Content Marketing Handbook: How to Double the Results of Your Marketing Campaigns
- Content That Converts: How To Build A Profitable and Predictable B2B Content Marketing Strategy
- The Freelance Content Marketing Writer: Find your perfect clients, Make tons of money and Build a business you love
- Effective SEO and Content Marketing: The Ultimate Guide for Maximizing Free Web Traffic
- The Story of Content: Rise of the New Marketing
- Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly
The best marketing content 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
1.- Know where you are going. If we do not know where we are going, how are we going to get there? It is necessary to have a general vision in mind, at each step ask yourself if what you are doing brings you closer and closer to your objective or destiny.
2.- Know how to listen . Find out what matters to your current and potential customers before the content begins to fall outside of your interests. For this task use social media as a tool for oral comprehension, then just develop your content accordingly.
3.- Create characters . In order to reach your target audience, you need to know as accurately as possible who your audience is and what interests you. The character creation tool will give you a valuable idea of it and can be very useful for this purpose.
4.-Have a central message . Your company must have a central message that resonates constantly. Otherwise, contradictory messages may compete for the attention of your audience and may be confused. “While you may have different types of turns for each audience, remember that all your potential customers are connected.”
5.-Create a website . A web page will serve as a permanent center for all its content. It is the ideological center of content. All the content links in the social media will converge and they will be amplified, attracting the attention of the clients that will become loyal to their company.
6.-Use an editorial calendar. Establishing a publication calendar helps you not only track what and when you want to publish, but also what you have already shared and what remains to be done.
7.-Be flexible . “You never know what’s going to work until you try it,” therefore, if you post content that does not work as expected, then maybe it’s time to readjust your roadmap. Remember: the ability of adaptation that crosses companies in all their activities to obtain success also extends to their content marketing strategy.