The truth is that most websites for e-commerce receive visits from users who do not specify an effective purchase and who withdraw from it anonymously, losing the possibility for companies to know their data to integrate them into a database. data and perform e-mail marketing tasks . Even those who are interested and reach the stage of the shopping cart by 88% leave the process according to Forrester Research. The main reason that this happens is attributed to the user is not with the mind ready to buy.
- Ecommerce Evolved The Essential Playbook to Build Grow Scale a Successful Ecommerce Business
List of best sellers by e-commerce website
- Mastering WooCommerce 4: Build complete e-commerce websites with WordPress and WooCommerce from scratch
- Designing Ecommerce Websites: A UX Design Handbook for Great Online Shops
- Ecommerce Evolved: The Essential Playbook To Build, Grow & Scale A Successful Ecommerce Business
- Bitcoin Accepted: How I Learned To Accept Bitcoin on My E-commerce Website and How You Can Too!
- Starting an Online Business All-in-One For Dummies
- E-Commerce Website Optimization: Why 95% of Your Website Visitors Don’t Buy, and What You Can Do About it
- E-Commerce Power: How the Little Guys are Building Brands and Beating the Giants at E-Commerce
- Beginners Guide to Building Ecommerce Websites With WordPress and Elementor: Easy steps to Build and launch ecommerce websites for dropshipping and online businesses
- The Best Damn Website & eCommerce Marketing Optimization Guide, Period! (The Best Damn Books)
- Ecommerce Website With WooCommerce -Build an ecommerce Store: This book for business owners and anyone who want to sale products online
The best e-commerce website 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Very often, an attempt to collect customer information is only made during the purchase process. But with most visitors who are not willing to buy their products that day, what else can you offer them so that they are willing to provide at least their email address ?
To achieve this, consider these seven actions that help you in this goal of growing your email database.
Execution of a draw
Running a sweepstakes is a great way to generate interest and enthusiasm around your e-commerce website . More importantly, it helps you acquire email addresses in the potential customers market. Consumers looking for a cash value or a prize give basic information.
Last minute offer and exclusive offers for groups
Giving people the opportunity to be part of an exclusive group and receiving special offers is much more convincing. Experiment with different groupings of different profiles with the product categories that you offer. This makes email messages and offers more targeted and assures customers that they will only receive emails related to the products they are interested in.
Downloadable product and shopping guides
In many cases visitors to your website have already visited the site of a competitor who sells a similar product or is thinking of navigating further to find the best offer for a particular product. You may or may not earn on that particular product, but what you can do is express your knowledge about the products of the industry.
You can create a purchasing guide that informs visitors of other things that you should consider when deciding on a specific product beyond the typical decisive factors such as the cost and shipping price. This guide should be in a downloadable format, but it is only available for those who fill out a basic information capture form. Gaining the trust of your target market that see you as the expert in these products is invaluable. Not only can they see you as a thought leader, but they can also have more confidence in buying into your website in the future.
Running a contest
Who does not like a little competition sometimes? Competitions encourage people to take measures to win. The simpler you can make the contest better, and more people (and email addresses) will be attracted to participate. Think of fun, with a legitimate reward.
Discount for limited time offers
Create a sense of urgency by offering a discount coupon that can only be achieved within a certain timeframe. Most people need a time limit to evaluate a purchase and this sense of urgency points to that end. Offer them a discount of the future that you can only get now. This allows to capture the basic information when they take the opportunity to accept the advantage of the discounts.
Offer expert advice
For many online transactions, the final purchase decision goes far beyond the price, shipping costs, delivery punctuality, etc. Smart consumers want to know the knowledge behind and in the products you offer. Who better than an industry expert on a phone to offer a few minutes of your time? In addition to helping guide the decision of the shot, this time could provide value in terms of brand, word of mouth marketing, and the creation of a community.
Invite blog subscribers
When you subscribe to a blog you legitimately have an email address for people. In addition to these people are receiving updates from their blog, now they have the power to market to them through email. Blogging is essential to build a community and get them to meet more regularly, in general, in the search results. It also helps to build a community around your e-commerce store.