Escaping the #ranciofacts (which would say Pedro Vera) is impossible even when we talk about social networks. Today we have become the hunter of myths hunters and we are going to persecute them through social networks so that they do not spoil your digital strategy in 2018. Do you dare?
List of best sellers by social media advertising
- Effective Advertising AND Social Media: Strategy AND Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Workbook (2021): How to Use Social Media for Business (2021 Social Media Marketing 1)
- No B.S. Guide to Direct Response Social Media Marketing
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: 6 BOOK IN 1 – The Latest Secrets On How To Grow A Digital Business And Become An Expert Influencer Using Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest And Linkedin
- Social Media Success for Every Brand: The Five StoryBrand Pillars That Turn Posts Into Profits
- Social Media Marketing Mastery 2021:3 BOOKS IN 1-How to Build a Brand and Become an Expert Influencer Using Facebook, Twitter, Youtube & Instagram-Top Digital Networking & Personal Branding Strategies
- Social Media Made Simple: Social Media Marketing Tips for Small Business: A Quick Guide to Boosting your Brand with 101 Free Content Ideas
- Social Media Marketing for Beginners 2021: Beyond 2020, Accelerate Now with the Ultimate Workbook for Success Strategies and Content Creations Essential for Beginners with De Most Effective Tips and Tricks, (Become an Able Influencer Using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube)
- Social Media Marketing: 7 Books in 1: Facebook Advertising, Instagram for Business, YouTube for Beginners, Affiliate Secrets, Personal Branding, Network Marketing, Copywriting Mastery
- Instagram Marketing Blueprint 2021: The Practical Guide & Secrets For Gaining Followers. Becoming An Influencer, Building A Personal Brand & Business & Mastering Social Media Advertising
The best social media advertising 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
- Social networks are not worth to capture leads
If you think that social networks are only worth to post updates with your latest news, you are making a serious mistake and what is worse, missing an opportunity to attract business.
Capturing leads through social media advertising is one of the most effective ways to get new potential customers. The most important thing is to choose the network that fits perfectly with your target. In this sense, you have options to choose from: from Facebook Lead Ads or Twitter Cards to Instagram Lead Ads or LinkedIn Lead Generation Forms. It only remains to start it!
- The more you post, the better
This paradigm does not work in social networks. The most important thing is to have a defined strategy that is consistent and that sets the frequency with a specific criterion.
Publishing on a regular basis is important, but too much can be as harmful as doing too little. There are tools like Hootsuite or Buffer that will help you to program your contents and manage your social profiles.
- Label all
Filtering the hashtag only makes reading difficult and is not directly related to your engagement improving.
Hashtags are important to connect with your target audience but take it to the extreme will bring negative consequences: tire your followers and you just hear the echo of their “I do not like” to leave.
- I need to have a profile on all social networks
First of all, ask yourself where is your target audience to focus well your digital marketing efforts. What’s the use of having a Snapchat profile if nobody is going to listen to what you have to say?
And above all, forget about opening profiles and abandoning them, your digital reputation may be affected.
- Social networks do not work for B2B
Social networks also serve to sell (ask Amazon) but they also fulfill other important functions for the development of a B2B business: branding, customer service, loyalty, cross selling, training…
They are a tool that a B2B business cannot (and should not) miss.
In short, do not be influenced by these myths of the past and prepare to face a 2018 free of prejudice.
And you have more myths that you want to share?
We listen to you in our networks!